Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla S 60 Pano Roof Tech Pkg 19,100 mi

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 2013 Tesla S 60, super low miles 19,100. Loaded up except I didn't get the third row seats. $55,000

Low milage is the benefit of my short commute. The car really is in exceptional condition except for scuffs on wheels and rear bumper depicted in the pictures. No pets or smokers used the car. Garage kept, washed regularly. The car was recently in at Tesla for the annual checkup and no maintenance is needed at this time. Happy to answer any specific questions via email or over the phone and to show the car in the 90401 area. Accepting reasonable offers, and will ship anywhere in continental U.S. at your cost.
  • Clean Air White Stickers -- carpool lane access in California
  • Supercharge Hardware - allows for free lifetime charging
  • Silver Metallic Exterior
  • Panoramic All Glass Roof
  • 21" Silver Turbine Wheels
  • Tech Package (Navigation, GPS Homelink, HD backup camera, LED running and cornering lights, lighted Door handles, Heated Mirrors, Power Liftgate, Memory Driver Profiles)
  • Obeche Wood Interior Decore
  • Black Leather Seats
  • Premium Sound Studio Package
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Heated front seats
  • LED fog lights
  • Power liftgate
  • Lighted door handles
  • Interior accent lighting
All books, paperwork, and window sticker
2 Keys
Serviced only by Tesla
Recently replaced original Tesla floor mats

Question: I've seen 2013s listed with "Ultrahigh Fidelity Sound" but I know that my "Premium Sound Studio Package" was the most expensive option available. What's going on here? Was the Ultrahigh Fidelity Sound what they called the basic audio system?

More details and photos on Craigslist 2013 Tesla S 60 19,100 mi Pano Roof Tech Pkg

Attachments

• 1_IMG_5599.jpg
    1_IMG_5599.jpg
    643 KB · Views: 71