Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla S 60kWH Blue For Sale $85K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you Brianman

I did not order the Supercharger. Should have but did not think about it at the time I put in my reserve over 2 years ago. Comments appreciated:wink:

- - - Updated - - -

It has been plugged in and fully charged for the entire time. Tesla advises that you leave the Charger connected even when you are storing.

If you actually ordered 2 years ago, then the supercharging was given to you for free. Look at your window sticker, I did the same, have a 60 and the SC was included in the price then credited because of an "early adopter".

You need to look before you leap. what a load of crap. You simply do not know what you are talking about but you just like to see yourself in print. What a waste of time

I don't know what you're smoking man but you're never going to get that price. It's not eligible for tax credit, so a brand new identically equipped S60 plus credit would cost $74,720 which is $5180 cheaper than the price of $79,900 you are asking. You bought pre-price increase, so adjusting for price technically nobody should pay a dime more than about $72,620. Add in the factor that it's second hand car and not new, which also lowers the value a bit, and if I was in the market, and the fact that it's also probably not eligible for other state incentives because it's used, I would never pay more than about $65,000 for this. I don't think you're going to dupe anyone here into your outrageous prices.

- - - Updated - - -

Then I guess you need to correct the people at Tesla.

It's actually much better for the battery to sit around 50% SOC and plugged in so the TMS can run, especially in Texas. A battery sitting at a high SOC in a warm climate can contribute to early capacity loss.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I should have noticed your from New Jersey. That explains everything

I don't know what you're smoking man but you're never going to get that price. It's not eligible for tax credit, so a brand new identically equipped S60 plus credit would cost $74,720 which is $5180 cheaper than the price of $79,900 you are asking. You bought pre-price increase, so adjusting for price technically nobody should pay a dime more than about $72,620. Add in the factor that it's second hand car and not new, which also lowers the value a bit, and if I was in the market, and the fact that it's also probably not eligible for other state incentives because it's used, I would never pay more than about $65,000 for this. I don't think you're going to dupe anyone here into your outrageous prices.

- - - Updated - - -

1426 posts ???? Now I know you smoke crack. Get a life

Oh I should have noticed your from New Jersey. That explains everything

1426 posts ???? Now I know you smoke crack. Get a life
Unnecessary, unwarranted, and hurts both your case and profile.

Also it's a bit silly (and disrespectful of the screen space of others) to quote the same thing in 3 separate replies. It's preferred to quote it once and make your points together (perhaps number them if you'd like).