TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2013 Tesla S 85 $40k (Northern VA) (Shipping Covered)

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by jwu0623, Jun 4, 2017.

1. jwu0623

jwu0623 Member

Hey,

I am selling a model S for my friend. I am not acting as a middleman and payments would be sent directly to him. If you are close to Nokesville, VA 20181 you could find a time to meet and buy the car, otherwise shipping is included in the price.

VIN: 5YJSA1CN5DFP06259
    Mileage: 89,000 (Has 8 year, unlimited mileage warranty still and battery is in perfect condition (257 MILES)

It is in outstanding condition and has been taken care of.

Options include: Tech package, Pano, Upgraded sound system, Air Suspension. The front windshield and tires were just replaced and will drive perfectly for a long time.

Exterior: White
    Interior: Black

I have attached pictures for you all to see.

If you are interested just PM me. Price: $40K need to sell fast!

2. Maxv

Maxv Member

Seems like a good deal. Accident history?

3. jwu0623

jwu0623 Member

Nope, clean title. You can search the vin also. He just bought an X so he doesnt need the S anymore.

4. Maxv

Maxv Member

I pulled the Carfax and it does show a front impact without airbag deployment on 5/17/2014. Do you have any more info on this and how it was repaired?

• Informative x 2
    • Helpful x 1
  5. TrinityAMGSRT

TrinityAMGSRT New Member

any chance on a price drop or more information on the accident?
    mileage and what others around that price sell or trade in for is considerably lower.

6. kwjayhawk

kwjayhawk Member

I bet many would be interested at $29 based on mileage and car fax now that there are cpos selling at 30.5 equipped with similar features.

7. bkp_duke

bkp_duke Member

Please link a CPO with a 85kWh battery, because even after the recent flood of CPO cars, I never saw one that low.

8. kwjayhawk

kwjayhawk Member

There was none for that low. But now that the CPO floor was defined at 30.5 I would rather take that or maybe risk a private part sale at a lower price.

9. Mike K

Mike K Member

There were CPOs for that little. I saw a couple 85's with similar mileage for $32,500. I feel your pain. While not super-cheap, a few days ago this would have been at least an enticing deal. It's people like you that Tesla's high mileage CPO dump really kicked in the rear.

10. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Member

I combed through the lower priced CPO cars and saw no 85's for $32,500. But, there are several highly optioned (as good or better than this one), 55-65k mile cars for around $40-43k. Having 30k more miles, no 2 year or 100k warranty (on odometer), or certified, the car in this ad is now worth around $30k. He/she can ask what they want, but unless they can find a sucker who hasn't done their homework, anything above $32k will be a miracle.

11. jwu0623

jwu0623 Member

Yes regarding this there was an accident with a Honda Accord. It is fixed now and there is no issues.

12. Jay Hawk

Jay Hawk Member

As much as I like the P and D in model S, an 85 that has a motivated seller has my attention.
    doubt ill see a model3 in the next 20 months so im listening if a guy wants to deal,
    in perfect deal id find a guy whod make a nice value for my 1955 Chevy.
    Message me if youd like to text or call. Thanks!

Why so many white cars??

13. whitex

whitex Active Member

#13 whitex, Jun 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    White has been the most popular car color choice in the US and worldwide for years now (probably close to a decade or more). Stats are kept by companies making paint for new cars, check the Web for latest numbers. White is followed by black, then other colors in different orders depending on a country.