Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 TESLA S 85 kWh (Reduced price, now $66,000) - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 TESLA S 85 kWh (Reduced price, now $66,000)

2013 Tesla S 85 kWh with many options included: grey metallic paint, all glass panoramic roof, black Napa leather interior, obeche wood matte decor, tech package, sound studio package, active air suspension, rear facing child seats for maximum of 7 passengers total (folds away when not in use), and supercharger hardware. 36,500 miles (mostly highway commute). I'm taking delivery of an 85D in mid March and hope to sell this one by then. Of course it includes the 8 year unlimited mileage warranty on the battery and drive train with about 6 years remaining.

List Date: 2/26/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 TESLA S 85 kWh (Reduced price, now $66,000)
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

kPCMSRgxxBkV.jpg
wdHyYqNYX5dE.jpg
3uKn7ySUpdAK.jpg
aKWqweuk7uBq.jpg
cpW6TamQvaTx.jpg
NrBXwknpuRw3.jpg

I can no longer see my original post for some reason on my computer or iPad so I re-entered it. Prior to that I wasn't able to edit it and Panjo said I had no items listed. I think That it occurred when I added the Panjo app and linked the two. I've got emails out to Teslamotorsclub and Panjo to try to fix it but I figured after 2 days I would just re-enter the info. Sorry if others see both of them but I did add one picture of the fully charged range.

Have you asked Tesla about a trade in value? They will reimburse the extra warranty plus any unused prepaid service you have (that's in addition to what they'll quote - I had to ask to find out)... and based on what I got for my S60 I would guess that this is pretty close to what you'd net from Tesla...

No cold weather package or dual chargers. I don't think there was a cold weather package back then and the Tesla salesperson actually talked me out of dual chargers since you can easily charge overnight with the single charger. As far as Tesla's buy back offer, I don't have the extended warranty or prepaid service plan and their offer was disappointing since they work with a third party who buys and then resells the vehicle so they offer wholesale buy outs.