TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

2013 Tesla S 85 kWh Sedan 19,500 miles - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by MichealW, Feb 25, 2016.

1. MichealW

MichealW Member

Sep 3, 2015
    Los Angeles, CA
    #1 MichealW, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    2013 Tesla S 85 kWh Sedan 19,500 miles

This car has been kept in immaculate condition. No issues to speak of. Low mileage at 19,500. Emblems have been updated to newest version all around the car. New tires. The console is one of about 200 made special edition to match the dash's wood grain. Tesla promised a select group that they could get the console to match the dash and they honored the people who were on the list early on with this. The title is free and clear and ready to sign over to it's new owner. Car has stereo upgrade. You'd be hard pressed to find a 2013 in this pristine condition. Below in pics is a list of specs for your perusal. If you are interested and have more questions please feel free to leave your phone number and I will text you back. I am selling because I a receiving my Tesla Model X very soon. Thanks!

List Date: 2/26/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Tesla S 85 kWh Sedan 19,500 miles
    This item is no longer available.

2. Sig72

Sig72 Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Palo Alto, CA

Is this still available? If so, could you PM me the complete options list?

Thank you!

- Wade