Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 White Model S 60 6,416 miles $52,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S for sale. $55,000 and only 6,416 miles. Full loaded (details below) with lifetime supercharger, kids’ jump seats in back, and heat reflecting tinting. Original owner.

We took delivery of this awesome car in late June 2013 in Chicago, IL, but less than six months later we moved to London and we shipped the car to my brother-in-law’s in Southern California where it has been garaged, driven on short trips at most a couple times a month to stay “fresh,” except for when we returned for Christmas break and used it as our CA car. We just moved to another European country where we will be indefinitely and the US-spec Tesla remains incompatible with the country’s spec. As a result, we decided to sell our beloved Tesla. While it was purchased and delivered in Chicago, always garaged at our home and well protected in a covered garage at the office 12 miles away. It was transported in a fully enclosed auto-transport to SoCal in early December and thus it has never “lived” through a Chicago winter.

Specs (per Tesla):

1. All Glass Panoramic Roof
2. Nappa Leather Seats
3. Obeche Wood Matte Décor
4. Supercharger Enabled
5. Smart Air Suspension
6. Rear Facing Seats
7. Tech Package

The Tech Package adds a host of features to an already advanced car.
  • Onboard maps and navigation for North America with free updates for 7 years
  • Daytime LED running lights
  • LED cornering lights
  • Automatic keyless entry
  • Lighted door handles
  • Electrochromatic heated side and rearview mirrors
  • Power liftgate
  • GPS enabled Homelink
  • Memory seats, mirrors, and driver profile
Soon after delivery, I had (street legal -- under some % on front side windows, slightly darker on second row and back) tinting applied to provide heat protection. I called the local Bentley dealership for their vendor, and they did a great job.

The car is in great condition, though there is a run on the rear fender.

I previously posted this car. There were questions but no takers, so I’ve dropped the price.
front.jpg
20161224_115708.jpg
20161224_120001.jpg
Sticker-lowres.jpg