Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014/15 Tesla P85D+ for sale (22K miles)

yoyogirl

Mar 19, 2018
Dallas
Car has everything except rear facing child seats & rear heated seats.

- Like new in and out. no scratches or whatsoever. very small paint chip (1 mm) on hood
- No curb rash on the wheels
- new rear tires (replaced by Tesla)
- annual service recently done from Tesla (around $800+)
- Plus Suspension
- Next get seats - front and Back(rare to get them in rear)
- as you guys now it has "insane" mode. eligible for Ludicrous
- Chocolate Brown Color / Black Leather with white alacantra
- Carbon fiber spoiler
- Hi fidelity sound (Dolby)
- Air Suspension
- Pano Roof
- Autopilot
- 21" wheels

Price: 76500 US$ OBO

Please no low ball offers. moving out of the country soon, want to dispose. car located in North Dallas, TX
IMG_0457.JPG

Az_Rael

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Jan 26, 2016
Palmdale, CA
Nice car! FYI, you may want to double check that L upgrade option. We tried to get it on our P85D (which was eligible) and Tesla said it has been discontinued.

P85Dave

Jan 30, 2018
McLean, VA
Nice car! FYI, you may want to double check that L upgrade option. We tried to get it on our P85D (which was eligible) and Tesla said it has been discontinued.

We tried too. They are not doing Ludicrous updates any more. Unless you trade in and buy a car with Ludicrous Mode :p

Plan B

May 8, 2015
Portland OR
So how did it work when you purchased a Tesla? Because not only does the bank not get to see it beforehand, but neither do you.

giphy.gif

This is private party. Through a dealership or Tesla they do it. I use a one branch credit union so they are a little more cautious than others.

Lasttoy

Mar 24, 2017
St Augustine, Fl
I never heard of a bank wanting to see a car before they finance. Chg banks. Fly down drive home. I bought in Atlanta, drovr to DC, then home to FL. It was fun. Heck, you pay, i would drive it. What fun drive.

Teslinator

Mar 22, 2018
Florida
I bought my Tesla from across the country (car in California - I live in Florida) sight unseen and financed through a small credit union. I had the transport company hand the bank check to the owner, they put it on a truck and delivered it to me 2 years ago. Best thing I ever did!

thegooch49

Sep 6, 2017
Pacific NW
This is private party. Through a dealership or Tesla they do it. I use a one branch credit union so they are a little more cautious than others.

You might want to double check....I got my loan from a Portland Credit Union in December. I purchased from a private party. They never asked once to physically see the vehicle, it never came up. I'm not sure if you are 100% committed to your CU, but I can tell you there are others CU's that could care less to see the physical car. My purchase was from a title held on lien from US Bank, and it was fairly simple.

Plan B

May 8, 2015
Portland OR
You might want to double check....I got my loan from a Portland Credit Union in December. I purchased from a private party. They never asked once to physically see the vehicle, it never came up. I'm not sure if you are 100% committed to your CU, but I can tell you there are others CU's that could care less to see the physical car. My purchase was from a title held on lien from US Bank, and it was fairly simple.

I have done 10 Tesla loans with them, they wont do it with private party for that high of a loan. And frankly it doesn't bother me. The rate I get from them is to good to bitch out their lame rules. But yes, I am waiting for the manager to call me back.

Teslinator

Mar 22, 2018
Florida
I had the same experience as the gooch49. The bank never asked to physically see the vehicle before purchase, there was a lien on the vehicle that had to be cleared that the credit union dealt with. It was a piece of cake. I had the owner drive it to a Tesla Service center and paid Tesla to check it out for me. They gave me a thumbs up and I bought the car. A little nervous through the whole process but it was not hard and worked out fine.

yoyogirl

Mar 19, 2018
Dallas
Are you the original owner of this car? Do you have a copy of the monroney sticker you can post? What about the reciepts from Tesla can you post them?

I am second owner of this car. I have the window sticker with me which I will post here, and also can get the Tesla service receipts to prospective owner.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC