Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014/15 Tesla P85D+ for sale (22K miles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car has everything except rear facing child seats & rear heated seats.

- Like new in and out. no scratches or whatsoever. very small paint chip (1 mm) on hood
- No curb rash on the wheels
- new rear tires (replaced by Tesla)
- annual service recently done from Tesla (around $800+)
- Plus Suspension
- Next get seats - front and Back(rare to get them in rear)
- as you guys now it has "insane" mode. eligible for Ludicrous
- Chocolate Brown Color / Black Leather with white alacantra
- Carbon fiber spoiler
- Hi fidelity sound (Dolby)
- Air Suspension
- Pano Roof
- Autopilot
- 21" wheels

Price: 76500 US$ OBO

Please no low ball offers. moving out of the country soon, want to dispose. car located in North Dallas, TX
IMG_0457.JPG

I bought my Tesla from across the country (car in California - I live in Florida) sight unseen and financed through a small credit union. I had the transport company hand the bank check to the owner, they put it on a truck and delivered it to me 2 years ago. Best thing I ever did!

This is private party. Through a dealership or Tesla they do it. I use a one branch credit union so they are a little more cautious than others.

You might want to double check....I got my loan from a Portland Credit Union in December. I purchased from a private party. They never asked once to physically see the vehicle, it never came up. I'm not sure if you are 100% committed to your CU, but I can tell you there are others CU's that could care less to see the physical car. My purchase was from a title held on lien from US Bank, and it was fairly simple.

You might want to double check....I got my loan from a Portland Credit Union in December. I purchased from a private party. They never asked once to physically see the vehicle, it never came up. I'm not sure if you are 100% committed to your CU, but I can tell you there are others CU's that could care less to see the physical car. My purchase was from a title held on lien from US Bank, and it was fairly simple.

I have done 10 Tesla loans with them, they wont do it with private party for that high of a loan. And frankly it doesn't bother me. The rate I get from them is to good to bitch out their lame rules. But yes, I am waiting for the manager to call me back.

I had the same experience as the gooch49. The bank never asked to physically see the vehicle before purchase, there was a lien on the vehicle that had to be cleared that the credit union dealt with. It was a piece of cake. I had the owner drive it to a Tesla Service center and paid Tesla to check it out for me. They gave me a thumbs up and I bought the car. A little nervous through the whole process but it was not hard and worked out fine.