Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014/15 Tesla P85D+ for sale (22K miles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WindowSticker_P85D+.png

I had the same experience as the gooch49. The bank never asked to physically see the vehicle before purchase, there was a lien on the vehicle that had to be cleared that the credit union dealt with. It was a piece of cake. I had the owner drive it to a Tesla Service center and paid Tesla to check it out for me. They gave me a thumbs up and I bought the car. A little nervous through the whole process but it was not hard and worked out fine.

I'm trying to do the same thing... get a Tesla service center to inspect the car. Tesla was very cagey on what they would inspect. They said they would only do an external inspection and if that anything was wrong when the car was turned on an error message would pop up. What did they do for you?

• Informative
Reactions: DanKC
There's no reason why it would not be what is standard for a P85D. Batteries do not degrade that quickly.

Fair point. But I'm starting to get confused -- it looks like the P85D was originally rated at 242 and then increased to 253. If that is correct, how can this P85D show 255 range at what looks like 80%? Extrapolated to 100%, that suggests that this P85D has a range of 319 - and this is not possible, correct?

Maybe I'm reading this all wrong - OP, can you elaborate on the range of your car at 80% and 100%?

Car has everything except rear facing child seats & rear heated seats.

- Like new in and out. no scratches or whatsoever. very small paint chip (1 mm) on hood
- No curb rash on the wheels
- new rear tires (replaced by Tesla)
- annual service recently done from Tesla (around $800+)
- Plus Suspension
- Next get seats - front and Back(rare to get them in rear)
- as you guys now it has "insane" mode. eligible for Ludicrous
- Chocolate Brown Color / Black Leather with white alacantra
- Carbon fiber spoiler
- Hi fidelity sound (Dolby)
- Air Suspension
- Pano Roof
- Autopilot
- 21" wheels

Price: 76500 US$ OBO

Please no low ball offers. moving out of the country soon, want to dispose. car located in North Dallas, TXView attachment 288359

COULD YOU PHOTOGRAPH THE REAR OF THE CAR PLEASE AND POST THE PHOTOGRAPH? THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS.

Is there a way to set the phone app to show "ideal" miles vs "rated" miles - I don't see that option on my car/phone?

Just figured it out. Glad I learned this - I just assumed people were giving rated miles when asked for range. Now I have another question to add to my diligence checklist - although, frankly, I think that sellers should always use "rated" not "ideal" in response to a SOC question unless they specifically state otherwise. Caveat Emptor.