Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014/15 Tesla P85D+ for sale (22K miles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are some pictures.
IMG_0081.JPG
IMG_0355.JPG
IMG_9396.JPG
IMG_0962.JPG
IMG_9157.JPG
IMG_2016.JPG
IMG_0046.JPG
IMG_5735.JPG
IMG_2599.JPG
IMG_5887.JPG

You might want to double check....I got my loan from a Portland Credit Union in December. I purchased from a private party. They never asked once to physically see the vehicle, it never came up. I'm not sure if you are 100% committed to your CU, but I can tell you there are others CU's that could care less to see the physical car. My purchase was from a title held on lien from US Bank, and it was fairly simple.

See!!!!

Butane
New

Oregon residents, I use this credit union. Best rates for good credit and they do 84 months.

Point West Credit Union | Portland, OR

"I looked into this since I have a brother in the area. The woman on the phone was not interested in helping me. Strongly recommended I find a credit union closer to home rather than take up her time. She also said the (advertised as of 4/9) rates of 2.49% were long gone due to the prime rate increase back at the beginning of the month. Also said they would need to have eyes on the vehicle and really only loan through dealerships. I hope you had better luck!