TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2014/2015 Fully loaded P85D+ for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by joer00, Mar 21, 2018.

1. joer00

joer00 Member

The day I sell this car will be the worst of my life, but my plans for the near future require me to cut costs :(

The car was built on 12/31/2014 and delivered on 01/13/2015. It has all extras available at the time of purchase minus the rear facing child seats and winter package (which I think was not available at this time). Excellent AP1 :)

Car was ALWAYS hand washed by a local detailer and paint is in like new but a few chips on the hood. Wheels have a few curb rushes, otherwise all is in great shape. New drive unit due to milling noise at 60k, otherwise car is great with no troubles.

It has the PLUS suspension and next generation seats in front AND back (both not available anymore). I opted out of the extended warranty as it makes no sense to me at 4k and 200 $ deductible with many things excluded. Out of warranty costs so far 40 $ ! Unlimited miles warranty on drive train and battery until 2023 ! I am at 75.400 miles and it's my daily driver, so about 60 miles added per day until I sell.

Price: 66,666.66 US$ OBO

Please no low ball offers. This is the best car I have ever driven (911,928,M5,S600 in the past) and with the PLUS suspension I think it's the best MS Tesla ever build.

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  2. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Active Member

I was interested until I saw all those 6's. Can't touch it!

Oh, and the cold-weather package was available then. My car went into production 2 days before yours and it has it.

• Like x 2
    • Funny x 1
  3. joer00

joer00 Member

OBO means I can knock some "6'es" off :)

• Like x 1
  4. commasign

commasign TeslaAdviceBlog.com

Great price. Good luck with sale! Looks like a twin of my car except I went with carbon fiber and got the Ludicrous upgrade.

• Love x 1
  5. DanKC

DanKC Member

How about just the first one? :)

• Funny x 1
  6. joer00

joer00 Member

I was waiting for the first one writing this ;) Of course I meant the last two ones :)

7. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

My P85D+ was delivered on 12/31 and has the cold weather package.

8. joer00

joer00 Member

I am in Florida, so fortunately no need for cold weather package.

9. Litigate88

Litigate88 Member

If someone feels generous, would you mind explaining to a somewhat newer Tesla fan the difference in having this + designation means? I guess not all P85Ds have the + ?

10. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

#10 Xenoilphobe, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    Basically an BMW M suspension. Car rides like it is on rails.

You will see it mentioned as the performance plus package

Tesla’s Model S electric is one fine-driving sedan in regular form, but now there is the option for potentially even more electric driving fun. (Who’da thunk we’d ever say that?) The automaker has introduced the Performance Plus package, essentially a $10,000 handling kit that’s available on both the Model S and Model S Performance with either the 60- or 85-kWh battery packs. Given that we recorded 0.91 g of cornering grip in our full test of a Model S, consider us intrigued by anything that could improve on that sports-car-like figure.

The Performance Plus package is fairly comprehensive, and brings “upgraded” dampers, bushings, and anti-roll bars. It requires buyers to also order the Model S’s optional 21-inch wheels—which come with staggered-width, high-performance Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires—adding $3500 to the Performance Plus gear’s $6500 price tag. Considering you can’t discuss electric cars without talking driving range, Tesla claims that the handling goods somehow improve range by 6–12 miles relative to Performance Plus–less Model S sedans with the 21-inch wheels. Ride comfort apparently improves, as well.

We dig the way Tesla sees the Model S not just as an electric sedan, but an electric sportssedan, and applaud the introduction of Performance Plus. The car already was a capable handler but Tesla saw fit to kick it up a notch. Now that we think about it, the Model S’s 416-hp electric motor is pretty darn snappy as it is, but we wouldn’t object to boosting it for more speed.

Notice how flat it stays during aggressive driving..

• Like x 3
    • Informative x 1
  11. davidc18

davidc18 Active Member

Good Luck with the sale.

12. Iluvpcs

Iluvpcs Member

This is a deal for close to the fastest car around (well p100d), plus you still have years left on motors and battery warranty.

13. Ketchups

Ketchups Member

That video is a fake. Took me a bit to realize it but the first thing that didn't make sense was that the Stig wasn't driving!

• Informative x 1
  14. joer00

joer00 Member

Some time passed, more miles added. At 79K now lowering price to

61.900 $ OBO

15. davidc18

davidc18 Active Member

for reference a P85D+ CPO just sold for 64,000 ish with the new CPO 4 yr warranty and 44k miles.

Hope the sale works out for you. The car is a beauty.

16. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

Man I thought I was the only that was that superstitious.

17. Patrishanna

Patrishanna New Member

Still available?