Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 |autopilot hw |Tesla Model S60 | 22,985| $54,977

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

NcV3

Nov 1, 2016
utah
looks like a black on black s60

I found this while browsing around. looks like it has autopilot hardware with the December 2014 manufacture date.

The ad doesn't mention autopilot so I don't think the dealership is aware and it might not be activated.

link

I found a 2015 with autopilot braking, parking assist and summon feature. The owner is selling statijg he wants to get car with full auto pilot as in self drving.
When I was building a 2016 it showed that you could get it aftermarket.

So is that 2016 only, or could this 2015 I came across (not one above) also get self drving upgrade?

I found a 2015 with autopilot braking, parking assist and summon feature. The owner is selling statijg he wants to get car with full auto pilot as in self drving.
When I was building a 2016 it showed that you could get it aftermarket.

So is that 2016 only, or could this 2015 I came across (not one above) also get self drving upgrade?

AP 2.0 (full self driving) was only recently announced and we're just seeing the first few cars with the option roll out of the factory right now. It's NOT able to be retro-fitted. If you want the full-self driving features when the software is ready, you have to buy a new one since a used car hasn't yet hit the market.

I contacted the dealer when I was looking for a car. It has tech package with autopilot v1 enabled (confirmed on screen by the sales rep), supercharging enabled (I called Tesla corp with the VIN and they confirmed), black leather interior, pano roof, center console. Not much else from what I recall. It's a good buy for a late 2014 S60 with AP.

Reactions: murph335