Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Bebop

Jun 25, 2017
Midwest
I'm on the market for a black/black or white/white 2014 Model S (big preference for black/black). I'm looking for one with AP1 at the very least. I'm also interested in an 85 battery at the minimum. I will give big preference for a P85.

I'm not too picky on mileage. I actually don't care if it has like 50/60K miles. I'm not interested in super low mileage cars since the price would be too high for me.

Any leads would be very much appreciated. If you have one for sale, let me know and we can discuss more.

Thanks a bunch, I so very much appreciated!

noddy.jpg

Do you have a price limit in mind?

Here is one I found - 2014 P85D 32,220 miles P63977 $79,500
85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H21EFP63977 | Tesla

You may want to check out these sites, they are very helpful

Tesla Inventory Search

EV-CPO.com - Tesla New and Used Inventory Listings
I appreciate the help! It seems like I can't edit my original post. So I'll do my edit here. I'd be looking under 55K.

I saw a black/black P85 with AP1 and 62k miles go for about 50k. Man...Regrets regrets regrets on not putting a deposit down for safe keeping from someone else. Gone in 48 hours. Hence why I'm not picky on mileage.

Keep in mind that autopilot was introduced at the very end of 2014, so there aren’t a lot of 2014 AP1 cars out there. You might want to expand your search to 2015 to get some additional options.
You got a good point. I will open up my search to include 2015's. My concern is that it would be hard to find a 15' under 55k. Unless of course it had high mileage on it probably.

T
Do you have a price limit in mind?

Here is one I found - 2014 P85D 32,220 miles P63977 $79,500
85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H21EFP63977 | Tesla

You may want to check out these sites, they are very helpful

Tesla Inventory Search

EV-CPO.com - Tesla New and Used Inventory Listings
hanks
dang it! Of course...it has the interior I dislike the most. Tan. I'm sure another will come up. I appreciate the lead a lot.

*Bump*

More simplified list...

- Black/Black or White/White (no other color combos)
- P85 at a minimum
- I don't mind high mileage
- Autopilot 1.0 at a minimum (if it doesn't have AP I'm not interested)
- Under 55K

Earlier this year, I was told my S85 AP1 car picked up from the factory 12/26/2014 would sell for $48K with less than 65,000 miles.

I'd buy it back today for that if I could. Great to have the adult-sized frunk and microwave for distance travel.

So they're out there. Produced for about 6 months from Oct 2014 to late Spring 2015, with some outliers from Sept 2014 with "parking sensors".

Buying an AP2 S90D car with included supercharging turned out to be a poor choice since they brought that back for everybody barely a month after the last deliveries.l, and they wouldn't let you upgrade to a 100kW pack for $3K without losing SCing - despite having offered the $3K deal initially.

Live and learn.