Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Coming Soon Superchargers - location unknown so far

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I looked at the maps and came up with a list of the Superchargers that I have not seen a location determined yet. Thought this might help the sleuths out there to help find them .... of course these are all approximate locations so please add any info you can and I will update the list. I think I am missing one dot but did not feel like going back through them all to find it.

1. Post Falls, ID (possibly Coeur d'Alene, ID)
2. Modesto, CA (possibly Manteca, CA)
3. Santa Clarita, CA (found to be Tejon Ranch) - 5602 Dennis McCarthy Dr. Lebec, CA
4. Riverside, CA (found to be San Juan Capistrano) - 31971 Camino Capistrano San Juan Capistrano, CA
5. La Jolla, CA
6. San Ysidro, CA
7. Casa Grande, AZ
8. Primm, NV
9. Nephi, UT
10. Provo, UT
11. West Warren, MA
12. Worchester, MA (possibly Sturbridge, MA)
13. Seabrook, ME (possibly Newington, NH or Kittery, ME)
14. Toronto, ON
15. Kingston, ON
16. Cornwell, ON
17. Drummondville, QC
18. Bracey, VA (possibly South Hill, VA)
19. Huntersville, NC
20. Atlantic Station, GA
21. Gainesville, FL
22. Tampa, FL
23. Sagamore, MA
24. Los Angeles, CA

Last edited:
I looked at the maps and came up with a list of the Superchargers that I have not seen a location determined yet. Thought this might help the sleuths out there to help find them .... of course these are all approximate locations so please add any info you can and I will update the list. I think I am missing one dot but did not feel like going back through them all to find it.

1. Post Falls, ID
2. Modesto, CA
3. Los Clarita, CA
4. Riverside, CA
5. La Jolla, CA
6. San Ysidro, CA
7. Casa Grande, AZ
8. Nipton, NV
9. Nephi, UT
10. Provo, UT
11. West Warren, MA
12. Worchester, CT
13. Seabrook, ME
14. Toronto, ON
15. Gananoque, ON
16. Cornwell, ON
17. Drummondville, QC
18. Bracey, VA
19. Concord, NC
20. Atlanta, GA
21. Gainesville, FL
22. Tampa, FL
23. Sagamore, MA

This could prove to be useful to find those Supercharger locations that still have to go under construction (when all the paperwork will have been taken care of). Well done.

Should we add Binghamton, NY to this list? We have heard Tesla is looking to acquire a site there, but no further info.

I suppose we could but I was trying to stick to the official Tesla Coming Soon Map.

- - - Updated - - -

I see a dot around Indio, CA, but nothing in Riverside. Where's Los Clarita?

Indio is already known - 42100 Jackson Street.

There was speculation in another thread that "Bracey, VA" will actually be South Hill VA, which is just an exit further north on I-85 and is much more built-up -- lots of food and several hotels/motels right near the interstate. No confirmations or inside info that I'm aware of, though...

Either way, it's a great midpoint between Glen Allen VA and Burlington NC.

I suppose we could but I was trying to stick to the official Tesla Coming Soon Map.

- - - Updated - - -

Indio is already known - 42100 Jackson Street.

I guess I don't understand your list. Why is Riverside listed (which is not indicated on the coming soon map), but Indio is not? And still confused about "Los Clarita". Is that supposed to be Santa Clarita? There's no dot there, either.

I guess I don't understand your list. Why is Riverside listed (which is not indicated on the coming soon map), but Indio is not? And still confused about "Los Clarita". Is that supposed to be Santa Clarita? There's no dot there, either.

In looking closer at the dots what I thought would be Riverside may be San Juan Capistrano and it was Santa Carlita and it looks like that one might be Tejon Ranch. Indio is not listed because this thread is for UNKNOWN locations and Indio is a known location - 42100 Jackson Street Indio, CA

Looking again there seems to be 2 dots in the LA area. One is unaccounted for. What is that one ? Surrounded by Oxnard, Tejon, Barstow, Indio and San Juan Capitrano

Last edited:
There was speculation in another thread that "Bracey, VA" will actually be South Hill VA, which is just an exit further north on I-85 and is much more built-up -- lots of food and several hotels/motels right near the interstate. No confirmations or inside info that I'm aware of, though...

Either way, it's a great midpoint between Glen Allen VA and Burlington NC.

I just reached out to South Hill, VA and Tesla has been communicating with the town over the past few weeks. "Tesla is talking with the owner of a restaurant located near the I85/Exit 15 interchange about building the charging facility near the restaurant ."

The restaurant is Kahill's Restaurant & Bar at 1791 N Mecklenburg Ave South Hill, VA 23970. Although my contact mentioned that Tesla has not submitted any designs so I believe they're pretty far away from starting this one. Planning 6-8 stalls though.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we should start a wiki with a chart of these locations. Show if anything is confirmed, what status its in, etc.

Last edited:
I just reached out to South Hill, VA and Tesla has been communicating with the town over the past few weeks. "Tesla is talking with the owner of a restaurant located near the I85/Exit 15 interchange about building the charging facility near the restaurant ."

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we should start a wiki with a chart of these locations. Show if anything is confirmed, what status its in, etc.

A Wiki Map would be great but I have no idea how to do that. Anyone that does is more than welcome to use this list.

Not sure what Worchester, CT is supposed to be as there is no such town in Connecticut. Do you mean Worcester, MA? If so I haven't heard any rumors about that ... mostly talk about the Sturbridge area though I haven't heard anything lately on status.