Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 CPO 85 with AP For $50K - good buy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well optioned P85D is $60k (P69306).

Between the two cars you’re missing:

Pano, suspension, dual motors, performance, next gen seats, red brake calipers, decor trim, subzero, etc. worth much more than $10k difference.

Put it a different way it a current non optioned S85 AP1 owner was asked what they’d pay to upgrade their car to a well equipped P85D (obv not possible, more hypothetical) for $10k, I’d think many would pay more.

Here's the current "Used" 85's with AP1,, as mentioned above, For a Few Dollars More I'd be looking at P85

AP1.JPG

Well optioned P85D is $60k (P69306).

Between the two cars you’re missing:

Pano, suspension, dual motors, performance, next gen seats, red brake calipers, decor trim, subzero, etc. worth much more than $10k difference.

Put it a different way it a current non optioned S85 AP1 owner was asked what they’d pay to upgrade their car to a well equipped P85D (obv not possible, more hypothetical) for $10k, I’d think many would pay more.

you're missing one thing, not everyone needs or want every option

if you want to do an apples to apples comparison, here is a close to bare bone P85D 13k miles for $63k

85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H20EFP64957 | Tesla

its a $13k difference for a P85D vs 85 but assuming hes asking about a regular 85, i doubt OP is looking at P or D

you're missing one thing, not everyone needs or want every option

if you want to do an apples to apples comparison, here is a close to bare bone P85D 13k miles for $63k

85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H20EFP64957 | Tesla

its a $13k difference for a P85D vs 85 but assuming hes asking about a regular 85, i doubt OP is looking at P or D

Agreed!! I just need AP and the larger battery :)

Reactions: Esme Es Mejor
I didn’t realize the archived records included cars that are still available! How do you get the entire VIN from th archived records.

I really appreciate your help

Sorry for the confusion.. the archived records are not cars that are available. They are cars that have been sold or removed from the listings, but their info is still available to search/filter for historical/comparative purposes.

I’m kind of in the similar boat and just starting do my research. Figure I’ll just ask here rather than starting another thread.

I’m looking for a 85D with AP1, 50k/4yr extended warranty (since it’s my first Tesla). Ideally panoramic sunroof. Don’t need premium sound or heated anything (NorCal). Color and interior are flexible. Doable for <$60k?

Any advice would help lots.

I’m kind of in the similar boat and just starting do my research. Figure I’ll just ask here rather than starting another thread.

I’m looking for a 85D with AP1, 50k/4yr extended warranty (since it’s my first Tesla). Ideally panoramic sunroof. Don’t need premium sound or heated anything (NorCal). Color and interior are flexible. Doable for <$60k?

Any advice would help lots.
2015 Model S 85D AP1 Has 92k miles but looks nice. Located in Scottsdale AZ