Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 CPO Tesla model s AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The car did have high miles, bare bones options and I do believe it's the lowest I've seen.

I also don't understand Tesla pricing scheme but a great deal is always nice and I was simply trying to share.

That's a fantastic deal. Definitely good to share that so someone can take advantage. However, perhaps I'm missing something, but I didn't see AP1 listed among the options in your screenshot.

Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 10.50.05 AM.png

When I was looking for a CPO, the adviser assigned to me was able to get me waaaay better deal cars than what is listed on their website.

I bought new, but when I was taking delivery, I saw a lady picking up a CPO model S for $20K! It looked mint. The DES and I joked that we would have each bought one just to resell for a profit.

If you don't believe me, call Fremont Delivery Center. My DES is Scott Burry, but he wasn't there to deliver the car, it was someone who was his backup. Not sure his name. This was on Monday 8/21/17 11 am.. I saw the CPO with my own eyes, and the delivery guy saying that the lady paid $20K for the car, and I checked it out - and saw that it was in great shape. The delivery guy said that he wish he could have bought it because they are rarely that cheap, and I jokingly said, i'll buy that AND my new S if she backed out.

I am working with a Tesla CPO dealer for the unlisted cars, the reason they are unlisted is because there was something minor wrong with them. I ended up putting a deposit down on a VERY low mile '13 MS85 with ALL the options, rear seats, larger rims etc.. but had a minor bumper scrape that got replaced; priced at $51K. Is that a deal? It's really hard to say. The only thing I wanted that is not included here is performance motors.

When I was looking for a CPO, the adviser assigned to me was able to get me waaaay better deal cars than what is listed on their website.

I bought new, but when I was taking delivery, I saw a lady picking up a CPO model S for $20K! It looked mint. The DES and I joked that we would have each bought one just to resell for a profit.

If you don't believe me, call Fremont Delivery Center. My DES is Scott Burry, but he wasn't there to deliver the car, it was someone who was his backup. Not sure his name. This was on Monday 8/21/17 11 am.. I saw the CPO with my own eyes, and the delivery guy saying that the lady paid $20K for the car, and I checked it out - and saw that it was in great shape. The delivery guy said that he wish he could have bought it because they are rarely that cheap, and I jokingly said, i'll buy that AND my new S if she backed out.
20k????!?!

I've been in the market for CPO for a bit and there are a number of unlisted deals at the moment.

This was available a few days ago. Doesn't sound like the exact car, but it's a valuable price point for well appointed 85 with AP1 and a 4 year warranty.

Screenshot cut off but it was a 2014 with mileage around 43k

That was listed on EV-CPO and was live when I saw it in the evening. Thought about it for too long and it sold. Still on the fence between a AP1 car, new inventory with discount or a first production Model 3.