TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2014 Model S 19 inch wheels/tires for sale (Santa Rosa, Cali)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by [email protected], May 28, 2017.

1. johnf_1@yahoo.co

Have 19 inch wheels and tires with Gen 1 TPMS for sale in Santa Rosa, Cali. Goodyear Eagles removed with some tread left. Very good condition. $120 each net (you pick up or pay shipping). John 707 694 8091

2. patrick40363

patrick40363 Member

I would buy one for $50. It would be a spare for me .

3. Wknapp0924

Wknapp0924 Member

4. xbox4me62

xbox4me62 Member

Tread depth?

5. johnf_1@yahoo.co

All: The tires have some good tread left, and were taken off the car after 40K miles: no tread indicators reached, but well worn. Perfect for spares. I can take pics of wheels, but we have all seen them: very good condition, working perfectly (balance and true) when removed. Gen 1 TPMS installed. The wheels/tires/TPMS are "as removed and working perfectly" can be bolted on and used. I got a great deal on new wheels/Primacy tires, and put those on the car, so these are surplus to me. Can deliver to the Petaluma supercharger or maybe around Bay area depending on when work takes us to San Jose, etc. John 707 694 8091