TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2014 Model S 60 - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by MS 60, Nov 13, 2014.

1. MS 60

MS 60 Member

2014 Model S 60

60 kWh, Black Solid paint, All Glass Panoramic Roof, 19" Wheels, Black Textile Seats, Piano Black decor, Supercharger Enabled, Tech Package, Standard Suspension, Parking Sensors, Parcel Shelf, Black Brake Calipers.
    16K miles.

List Date: 11/14/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Model S 60
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif

2. thefortunes

thefortunes Member

Now that's funny!

3. salamagd

salamagd Member

Hahaha, hilarious. Considering you can specify an identical new model today, with the new autopilot features and other upgrades, for $72,320 after the federal tax credit, plus any other state incentives, I'd say you have a snowball's chance in hell at that price.

4. Jackyche

Jackyche Member

Wow, lists right down to 78-cents. But hey, its Jersey. No Tesla sales centers there so maybe there's a line up of mathematically challenged individuals there.

5. Mnlevin

Mnlevin Member

What is wrong with these people? They are living in a time warp. If you want to sell your car, then do a little market research, compare with what a replacement would cost, then make a best guess at what someone would pay for a used one with miles on it. Don't just think "I want to get a new car, so someone please pay me price of my new car, plus a premium, for my used car WITH 16,000 miles on it", and a few scratches. Oh and I would like you to pay me for my sales tax too!:cool:

6. Maaz

Maaz Member

LOLLLLL i came here looking for a cheaper price than the rest because its a 60, and its priced more than a P85 haha.

7. sitter_k

sitter_k Member

I'd love to go meet this guy
    "what you don't want it !?"

8. mynameisjim

mynameisjim Member

There was a 60 available from Tesla with 6 or 8 thousand miles for 65,000 and you still get to take the tax incentives.

9. Notacarguy

Notacarguy Member

That might have been mine. Got it for just under $65k with tax rebate. Loving it so far.

10. Rifleman

Rifleman Now owns 2 Model S's!!!

I just took delivery of a loaded 60 service loaner with 6k miles from Tesla last friday for 66k (still eligible for the tax credit).

11. pthill65

pthill65 Member

You just got in a Model S for under 60K, loaded up? Well played, sir. Well played.

12. Trnsl8r

Trnsl8r Blue 85kwh since 12/8/12

I stopped by a Tesla store yesterday and got some impressive quotes for loaner/service cars. As long as you don't mind missing out on Autopilot, there are some killer discounts to be had.