Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S 85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery in Sept. 2014 and am looking to upgrade to a 2017 90D with v2 autopilot. I have asked Tesla for a trade-in quote but thought I'd list here as well to gauge interest. Car is located in Connecticut so Tesla's trade-in value is equal to 1.07x in private sale due to sales tax on net purchase for new car. I will post Tesla's quote to establish a floor once available.

Features: 85kWh battery, RWD, black paint, black interior. Panorama roof, 19" base Wheels, 19" Michelin Primacy Tires, piano black accents, Tech Package, Standard Suspension, Fog lamps, Parking Sensors, Parcel Shelf, Free Supercharging for Life, Single Onboard Charger.

Installed AbstractOcean LED replacement lighting in Frunk and Trunk for improved visibility.

90% charge is 230 miles.

Mileage: ~66,500

Excellent Condition, 1 Owner, Garaged when not driven. Located in Fairfield County, Connecticut.

Photos to be added shortly

This car definitely has my interest. My wife and I are looking to buy a used Tesla with relatively high miles hoping to be able to get one that's relatively affordable. And we need a lot of range, so the 85 kWh should be good even with some degradation after 66,500 miles. Depending what the number looks like that Tesla offers you, I'd seriously consider meeting you near the floor of a little more than their trade-in offer plus what it takes to make up for the sales tax savings you'd get from trading in.