TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2014 Model S, Blue, Perfect Condition--ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by PatrickS, Jan 17, 2015.

1. PatrickS

PatrickS Member

2014 Model S, Blue, Perfect Condition--ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD

My travel routine has changed due to work, and I have to sell my 2014 Tesla Model S sedan. This car is only 6 months old with 5,500 miles. It has been lightly driven and is in pristine condition. No accidents. No smoking. Still has that new car smell!

Options included:
    Model S
    Sedan
    85 kWh Battery
    Blue Metallic Paint
    All Glass Panoramic Roof
    21" Grey Wheels
    Grey Performance Leather Seats
    Lacewood D?cor
    Matching Yacht Floor
    Dual Chargers
    High Power Wall Connector
    Supercharger Enabled - has dual chargers
    Tech Package
    Premium Sound
    Parking Sensors
    Fog Lamps
    Premium Interior Lighting
    Parcel Shelf
    Brake Calipers ? Black

List Date: 1/17/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Model S, Blue, Perfect Condition--ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    m7eGzBzY3aKK.JPG
    3jzrCYbTgtc7.JPG
    tj6c27n5ZQfP.JPG
    PJHeZWzCMnhB.JPG

2. Krugerrand

Krugerrand Active Member

Is this a situation like you order a pepperoni pizza and it comes with mushrooms instead, but you're so hungry you eat half of it before calling the pizza place back to complain it's not what you ordered? :biggrin: Sorry, couldn't resist.

Good looking car and wish you all the luck in selling it quickly.

3. JZCPACFP

JZCPACFP Member

Your travel routine has changed? Why would that be a reason to sell your new car?

4. Krugerrand

Krugerrand Active Member

Maybe he doesn't have access to a supercharger along his new route? Now that the ad's been changed, my first comment looks entirely unrelated.

5. PatrickS

PatrickS Member

I love this car, but I drive 50k miles a year and my daily range exceeds the Tesla. I've tried to make it work, but having to add in time and miles to find chargers to get through the day is no longer feasible.

6. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

#6 ecarfan, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
    2014 Model S, Blue, Perfect Condition--ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD

Because I want to better understand situations where an EV with a 250 mile range doesn't meet someone's needs; what do you do that requires you to drive well over 200 miles/work day?

I am assuming you work 50 weeks per year, 5 days/week, that's 250 days, divide the 50,000 miles you say you drive annually by 250 work days equals 200 miles/day you are averaging (this neglects any weekend miles, so your daily work mileage average may well be less than 200).

Or do you have many work days where you are required to drive over 250 miles/day?

Obviously an S85 can do 200 miles on a charge easily in temperate weather though in the winter with snow and headwinds that can be difficult.

Currently there are only four Superchargers in Indiana, and two of those are on the northern border with Michigan. No more are shown to be added this year or next according to the map on the Tesla website.

Sorry you have to sell your S. Good luck with your sale.

7. PatrickS

PatrickS Member

Limited charging stations an issue. Thank you for your interest.