Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S P85+ / 30K miles. Mint. / Washington DC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale By Owner. Located on Capitol Hill in Washington DC.

Priced $5K below low-end of Kelly Blue Book Value.

The car has always been garaged. I bike to work, so it has very low miles (29990.) It's in mint condition without a thing wrong with it. Paint job is almost flawless (it's washed every other week and polished and ceramic coated at least twice per year.) Interior is equally excellent. This one has the rear-facing seats for the kids. I'm replacing the carpet in that footwell, so it will be brand new. I've also had the hood and bumper repainted (by tesla-authorized body shop), so they too now look showroom-new and don't have any rock chips.

Pictures: 2014 Tesla Model S P85+ - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

Asking $39K or best offer.

Fully loaded with all the options:

- 85 kWh Performance Model S
- Performance Plus Package
- Blue Metallic Paint
- All Glass Panoramic Roof
- 21" Silver Turbine Wheels -
- Tan Performance Leather Seats
- Obeche Wood Gloss Décor
- Alcantara Headliner
- Matching Yacht Floor
- Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- Supercharger Enabled
- Tech Package
- Smart Air Suspension
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound
- Subzero Weather Package
- Extended Nappa Leather Trim
- Premium Interior Lighting
- Rear Facing Seats

Attachments

• FullImage (18).jpg
    FullImage (18).jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 129
To be honest, these are old pictures from when I bought it because it’s what I had when I put the ad together. I need to take updated ones (not that they look much different.) I don’t know the software version off hand, but it’s up-to-date.
Ok, what is the range when set to "rated" and charged to 100%? Fast way to see this is slide the phone app slider to 100% with the car set to rated range in the display options.

What sort of rates do you see when supercharging?