Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S P85 for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,
I am reposting my 2014 Model S for sale. It has ~114,600 miles. The drive train was replaced at ~77,000 miles, the battery was replaced in August of 2019, and my MCU was upgraded to MCU2 in March of 2020(including the computers to match). The car has free unlimited supercharging and premium connectivity. There is also 10+ months left on the battery/drive unit warranty. I have a few pictures, will add more later.Asking $25,000.
IMG_0881.jpg
IMG_0882.jpg
IMG_0884.jpg

Any interest to ship and go through an escrow service to protect both parties? (though I think it would be more fun to fly out and drive it home to Texas).

Does it have?
- EAP or AP1
- Air Suspension
- Sub-Zero
- LTE upgrade
- what other things am I forgetting?

DM'ing my contact info

Thanks for the interest. Here are some of the answers:
No autopilot of any kind(June of 2014 build)
Standard suspension
No sub zero(I live in southern California)
LTE upgrade was done when MCU2 was installed
All recalls have been performed.
Sunroof does not leak:)
All doors and windows work as they should
Rear console is just sitting on the seat, totally removable(three seats in the back, can be strapped in to be more secure)
Charging for an older Tesla is slower than a new one. I don't charge that often at superchargers, but the last time I did, I started at 420mph (125kw) and it slowly edged down from there.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Hello all,
I am reposting my 2014 Model S for sale. It has ~114,600 miles. The drive train was replaced at ~77,000 miles, the battery was replaced in August of 2019, and my MCU was upgraded to MCU2 in March of 2020(including the computers to match). The car has free unlimited supercharging and premium connectivity. There is also 10+ months left on the battery/drive unit warranty. I have a few pictures, will add more later.Asking $25,000.View attachment 692427View attachment 692428View attachment 692429
Not in the market but i must commend you for listing at a 'fair' price....this will sell quick.