Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S P85 for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an offer and a deposit for my car. If his financing falls through, I will let everyone know.
how much did he offer? I can be there tomorrow morning cash in hand. the reasons above about dealing with banks and loans is why I don't deal with banks plus the interest banks make. my own philosophy is if I can't afford the car outright I wouldn't be in the market to buy one.

Hello all,
I am reposting my 2014 Model S for sale. It has ~114,600 miles. The drive train was replaced at ~77,000 miles, the battery was replaced in August of 2019, and my MCU was upgraded to MCU2 in March of 2020(including the computers to match). The car has free unlimited supercharging and premium connectivity. There is also 10+ months left on the battery/drive unit warranty. I have a few pictures, will add more later.Asking $25,000.View attachment 692427View attachment 692428View attachment 692429
did you sell your car?

We're guessing that since August you've sold your Tesla, but on the sliiiiim chance you haven't we just wanted to let you know that you can request an offer from us!

We're an approved TMC vendor, and the #1 used Tesla site on the web. In addition to offering listings (both free and paid options ) where you can sell your Tesla yourself, we've got a totally unique instant offer program.

What makes us different is that we bring multiple EV dealers (not gas car dealers) together from around the country in one convenient place where they compete against each other to bring you the highest offer price!

Feel free to request an offer here, and best of luck with your sale!

P.S. You can also list your Tesla for sale on our site for free (yes, totally free-no catch, no fees, nothing). Or, we have the option to upgrade to a featured listing for more exposure and to sell faster!
Please at least skim the threads before posting. The seller clearly says above that “Car is officially sold at asking price:)”. TMC should really delete these threads or at least mark them as “SOLD”.