Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S P85+ lease, white with third row seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to see if anyone is interested in assuming the last 11 months or less lease for $1,477.03/mo, with roughly 9000 miles left in the lease which ends at 12/12/17. This is 85KW performance plus package, pre auto-pilot car, pearl white, tan interior/leather seats with black Alcantara headliner & carbon fiber décor. Tech & subzero packages, smart suspension, dual chargers, ultra-high fidelity sound system Glass pano roof with 21 grey turbine wheels

Good luck - I have a similar build - and I kept getting low ballers... I gave up and kept the car.

BTW it is a damn nice car and you have excellent taste and the suspension is 10x better than the new cars and you can't beat the great feeling of a RWD car!

Reactions: JPUConn
Looking to see if anyone is interested in assuming the last 11 months or less lease for $1,477.03/mo, with roughly 9000 miles left in the lease which ends at 12/12/17. This is 85KW performance plus package, pre auto-pilot car, pearl white, tan interior/leather seats with black Alcantara headliner & carbon fiber décor. Tech & subzero packages, smart suspension, dual chargers, ultra-high fidelity sound system Glass pano roof with 21 grey turbine wheels

You should check and see if you are allowed to transfer in the last 12 months. US Bank doesn't allow it.