Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S P85D w/ plus suspension, Ludicrous Mode, LTE upgrade, extended service agreement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One potential buyer eventually decided that their next car needed valid CA carpool stickers, the second said he found a lower mileage vehicle without ludicrous for a similar price and decided to go that route.

I had a few people who weren't local make offers in the same range but by the time those other two fell through, I didn't feel like the ~$4k difference was worth the trouble of taking a loan or liquidating assets to hold on to the car long enough to close one of those deals.

I was very proud of it too. Y’all knew it was a great price even initially.

In the end though they are able to offer a CPO warranty while I could not, and on a vehicle already out of the initial warranty that makes a big difference in some people’s minds.

I was very proud of it too. Y’all knew it was a great price even initially.

In the end though they are able to offer a CPO warranty while I could not, and on a vehicle already out of the initial warranty that makes a big difference in some people’s minds.
Their CPO warranty is actually a little worse than your ESA since it'll expire after just 2 years whereas yours was good until 2021. Same mileage though (expires at 100K). Only the cars under 50K can get the 4 year CPO warranty.

I'm curious how much Tesla will sell this for, their listing doesn't really reflect the ludicrous upgrade so someone looking on their site can't easily tell it apart from much cheaper cars like this red one for 55.9K: 85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H29EFP68392 | Tesla or even this slightly lower mile one for 58K: 85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H24FFP65367 | Tesla I doubt they're going to get anything close to the current asking price though.

Their CPO warranty is actually a little worse than your ESA since it'll expire after just 2 years whereas yours was good until 2021. Same mileage though (expires at 100K). Only the cars under 50K can get the 4 year CPO warranty.

I'm curious how much Tesla will sell this for, their listing doesn't really reflect the ludicrous upgrade so someone looking on their site can't easily tell it apart from much cheaper cars like this red one for 55.9K: 85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H29EFP68392 | Tesla or even this slightly lower mile one for 58K: 85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H24FFP65367 | Tesla I doubt they're going to get anything close to the current asking price though.
I thought Tesla removes ludicrous from all CPO P85D's (probably leaves the hardware, but turns off the software to enable it). They used to sell them and list the ludicrous upgrade in the CPO, but then no more were listed (P90DL's are still listed with ludicrous if they have it).

Except ESA has a deductible and CPO warranty doesn't

• Informative
Reactions: PhilDavid