Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S P85DL 92K miles, well optioned, excellent condition, $47K

Selling our Model S due to the recent purchase of an X. Higher mileage (91,190) but still looks, drives, feels like a new vehicle. I would rate the overall condition a 9/10. I am the second owner and I purchased this car from Tesla and it still has the full warranty until 100,000 miles or 8/2020. Located in West Chester, Pennsylvania. No accidents, clear title in hand. I am happy to run it through the local service center (Devon Tesla) to address and concerns.

-Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
-Panoramic Roof
-21" Grey Turbine Wheels
-Black Next Generation Seats
-Obeche Wood Matte Décor
-Black Headliner
-Carbon Fiber Spoiler
-Tesla Red Brake Calipers
-Supercharger Enabled
-Autopilot 1
-Tech Package
-Smart Air Suspension
-Premium Interior Package
-Premium Sound
-Subzero Weather Package
-Ludicrous upgrade
-Center Console
-4G LTE upgrade
-XPEL clear film (covering majority of the car)
-Additional set of 19" Gray turbine wheels (aftermarket) with all season tires and sensors installed. (on car in pictures)

-Last picture shows an area in front of passenger rear wheel arch. (shows a scrape through paint and fingernail sized lifting of XPEL coating)

Thanks for looking and happy to answer any questions.
P85DL - 1.jpg
P85DL - 3.jpg
P85DL - 10.jpg
P85DL - 2.jpg
P85DL - 4.jpg
P85DL - 5.jpg
P85DL - 9.jpg
P85DL - 11.jpg
P85DL - 16.jpg
P85DL - 15.jpg

Thanks everyone for your interest. Turns out that after a beautiful weekend driving the car, I have had a change of heart and decided not to sell (I just can't come to part with it). I wish everyone luck with their search Go for it, you will love it!

YES! I just took a potential buyer for a test ride in my P85D listed here and it's extremely depressing parting ways. I still stare at it in the garage...On the bright side I am elated the potential next owner will give it the level of care as we do!

EDIT: "here" as in different thread.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC