Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S P85DL 92K miles, well optioned, excellent condition, $47K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling our Model S due to the recent purchase of an X. Higher mileage (91,190) but still looks, drives, feels like a new vehicle. I would rate the overall condition a 9/10. I am the second owner and I purchased this car from Tesla and it still has the full warranty until 100,000 miles or 8/2020. Located in West Chester, Pennsylvania. No accidents, clear title in hand. I am happy to run it through the local service center (Devon Tesla) to address and concerns.

-Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
-Panoramic Roof
-21" Grey Turbine Wheels
-Black Next Generation Seats
-Obeche Wood Matte Décor
-Black Headliner
-Carbon Fiber Spoiler
-Tesla Red Brake Calipers
-Supercharger Enabled
-Autopilot 1
-Tech Package
-Smart Air Suspension
-Premium Interior Package
-Premium Sound
-Subzero Weather Package
-Ludicrous upgrade
-Center Console
-4G LTE upgrade
-XPEL clear film (covering majority of the car)
-Additional set of 19" Gray turbine wheels (aftermarket) with all season tires and sensors installed. (on car in pictures)

-Last picture shows an area in front of passenger rear wheel arch. (shows a scrape through paint and fingernail sized lifting of XPEL coating)

Thanks for looking and happy to answer any questions.
P85DL - 1.jpg
P85DL - 3.jpg
P85DL - 10.jpg
P85DL - 2.jpg
P85DL - 4.jpg
P85DL - 5.jpg
P85DL - 9.jpg
P85DL - 11.jpg
P85DL - 16.jpg
P85DL - 15.jpg

Thanks everyone for your interest. Turns out that after a beautiful weekend driving the car, I have had a change of heart and decided not to sell (I just can't come to part with it). I wish everyone luck with their search Go for it, you will love it!

YES! I just took a potential buyer for a test ride in my P85D listed here and it's extremely depressing parting ways. I still stare at it in the garage...On the bright side I am elated the potential next owner will give it the level of care as we do!

EDIT: "here" as in different thread.