Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Model S85 (RWD) With Tech Package with Autopilot 1 (AP1) - $30K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Model S85 (RWD) 132K miles, With Tech Package with Autopilot 1 (AP1), built Dec 2014.
I purchased it as the second owner in 2018, mostly to use when I had to travel for work since I hate flying. But after 4+ years of amazing and fun ownership, it pains me to the core to do this, but I think it’s time for me to move on. I have kept all maintenance records and can provide it at your request. But also feel free to read my thread, I have nothing to hide and want you to buy knowing all you can about it. It’s been amazing and I am sure you will love it too.

Odometer: 131,989 miles (Will probably go up some, as I love driving it still). A 90% charge is now around 215 miles, 242 miles at 100% a full charge, and I can easily get 180 miles on long road trips with no issues.

Asking $30K OBO.

Please feel free to ask/PM me for anything related to the car. I will be more than happy to share all documentation and info. I want to make sure you have everything you need. No games.

- Solid Black Paint
- Obeche Wood Matte Décor
- Black Headliner
- Autopilot (AP1), with Summon and Autopark (Tech package)
- Subzero Weather Package (Heated front and rear seats. Wiper Heaters. Steering wheel not heated.)
- Standard suspension
- Unlimited lifetime free supercharging, transfers to new owners
- Free LTE connectivity (Premium Connectivity and Navigation)
- Leather seats (black)
- Premium Sound
- Panoramic roof
- Power liftgate
- HomeLink 4
- Center console
- MCU1 eMMC fixed/64GB upgrade and at the time they replaced 3G with LTE antenna
- Replaced drivers Instrument Console due to bubbles
- All 4 door handles have been replaced.

- 057 Technologies 24-month/25,000 mile Extended Battery warranty (Expires Jan 2025. I will provide you all docs.)
- Drive Unit was replaced in 2018 at 61k miles under warranty. No issues before and after.
- Sub-frame recently replaced due to rear toe arm mount point failure.
- BlackVue DR590W dashcam front and rear
- 21 inch gray turbine wheels (with 245/35/21 - ContiSportContact 5 Summer tires)
- 20 inch silver slipstream wheels (from Model X) (with staggered 245/40/20 - Front tires on 20 x 9.0 and 275/35/20 - rear tires on 20 x 9.5 - Pirelli P Zero All Season)
- 19 inch silver slipstream wheels (with 245/45/19 - Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 snow tires)
- Roof rack (Thule)
- Carbon fiber rear spoiler
- Mud flaps
- Mini OBDII Bluetooth and adapter
- UMC v1 with all adapters

i7VPM4E.jpg

lld2sQg.jpg

6T3Ax18.jpg

N1zEYq8.jpg

pYsno9x.jpg

n4RREAo.jpg

8FhEv54.jpg

hFOc2MX.jpg

uglntf5.jpg

PZxjRdu.jpg

VILMASZ.jpg

43prEIF.jpg

aqInQCh.jpg

3D1qGKN.jpg

GSnlf2k.jpg

Sk4193R.jpg

WtTT0DW.jpg

0rOJPaQ.jpg

MTsNPci.jpg

zNd19Vk.jpg

QXbhseu.jpg

yiLkWE1.jpg

XkKXU4N.jpg

H19ByK4.jpg

u9Uj7aF.jpg

phmu3Nk.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: wk057
Looks like a beautiful car! I’m not sure you’ll get $32k though, despite all the add-ons. I’ve been spotting similar vehicles for sale at dealerships for under $30k, some now well under. If you get to a point where you really need to move this guy, try $29400 and expect to be talked down to about $28500. Of course the more time that goes by and the more miles on the odometer the lower that price needs to be.

I really do wish you luck! You clearly love this vehicle and have taken exquisite care of it.

Reactions: xAgyex
Looks like a beautiful car! I’m not sure you’ll get $32k though, despite all the add-ons. I’ve been spotting similar vehicles for sale at dealerships for under $30k, some now well under. If you get to a point where you really need to move this guy, try $29400 and expect to be talked down to about $28500. Of course the more time that goes by and the more miles on the odometer the lower that price needs to be.

I really do wish you luck! You clearly love this vehicle and have taken exquisite care of it.
Thanks for that update. Makes sense. I am still on the fence. If I cant find a good buyer at a resonable price then i will hold onto it for sure.

Reactions: Electric Joe