Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Models S P85D with autopilot 74k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling my 2014 Model S P85D. I am selling it for only what I owe left on the loan, it is literally the lowest price I can afford to sell it for. The car was purchased last year for 98k. My loss is your gain on it. It has 41k miles and is in phenomenal shape. You will not find one this nice for this price, I know, I have looked. The car is priced to go. Please let me know if anyone has any questions about it. The car guru's link is below.

Used Tesla Model S For Sale - CarGurus

14542328_1257274024303944_24686010996564663_o-jpg.219773

It looks great, did you do anything else to it? paint protection? what kind of tread is left on the tires etc. Is it eligible for extended warranty or is it under the CPO warranty?

The car has custom puddle lights, and the rear T is lighted. Outside of that the car is stock. The tires surely have some time left on them. It is my understanding from calling the Denver service center that it is eligible for the extended warranty if it is purchased prior to the original warranty ends. It has 9000 miles left on that warranty. The car was recently services by Tesla and was given a clean bill of health, I have all the service records for it since I bought it. It also comes with a set of rubber winter mats and an assortment of charging adapter tips.

Just wondering, if I were to compare it with the new model S, what would this vehicle not have?

The new ones have a different bumper, they have AutoPilot 2.0 (not really sure what the difference is here, seems to operate the same to me) and a new one no longer gets free supercharging. I believe those are the only differences.l but I may be wrong, maybe someone else can chime in on it.

The new ones have a different bumper, they have AutoPilot 2.0 (not really sure what the difference is here, seems to operate the same to me) and a new one no longer gets free supercharging. I believe those are the only differences.l but I may be wrong, maybe someone else can chime in on it.

AutoPilot 2.0 is currently not as capable as AutoPilot 1.0, however it has the hardware that Tesla believes will enable it to be fully autonomous, something AP1 will never be able to do. AP1 is working at its peak potential now, AP2 is far below its potential currently. Who knows how long it will take for AP2 to catch and surpass AP1, but we expect it will happen in a matter of time.

Reactions: Jakweeze
From a previous conversation here and then a follow-up conversation through ebay(last night), the seller claims it's not eligible for the warranty. I'd prefer to add an extended warranty, otherwise this is a great price for a nice car!
Did they give any reason the extended warranty couldn't be added?? I thought as long as it is still inside the original 4yr/50k new car warranty then it is eligible...