TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2014 MS P85+ for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by B1JL1, Jul 25, 2017.

1. B1JL1

B1JL1 Member

was trying to gauge if there was any interest in my P85+.

Model S P85+ - Performance Plus Package - Solid Black Paint - All Glass Panoramic Roof - 21" Grey Turbine Wheels - Tan Performance Leather Seats - Obeche Wood Gloss Décor - Light Headliner - Carbon Fiber Spoiler - Tesla Red Brake Calipers - Supercharger Enabled - Autopilot Hardware - Tech Package with Autopilot - Smart Air Suspension - Ultra High Fidelity Sound - Extended Nappa Leather Trim - Premium Interior Lighting

37.4k miles - A little over 3 years left on cpo. will post pics soon.

similar cars for sale on tesla website are going for 64k-74k without ap. i'm looking for ~69k. if interested reach out.

2. Emvdl

Emvdl Member

You got the sticker?

3. B1JL1

B1JL1 Member

4. Qbenjamin

Qbenjamin Frugal But Classy!

Maybe I'm missing something here, but the window sticker doesn't show Autopilot Hardware..?

5. GJ79

GJ79 Member

It's a 2014 - only very few have AP and this one simply doesn't have it. My P85+ is almost identical, still an awesome car.

6. B1JL1

B1JL1 Member

i Just noticed that the sticker does not show the autopilot feature which is weird. I just posted the "my tesla" screen shot which shows the autopilot feature include. IMG_1476.JPG

7. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

This is the best Tesla made to date due to the suspension. I have this exact car and decided to keep it.

8. davidc18

davidc18 Active Member

would snap up a p85+ with AP in a heartbeat.

• Like x 1
  9. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

AP1 is a card trick for tech geeks.
    The P85+ classic is for us old school guys and gals who like to drive.
    BMW tried to build this car. They call theirs the M Series and they will be in your rear mirror under triple digits in this car. I wish the P100D came with this suspension or this one.

• Like x 1
  10. Markk993

Markk993 Member

Love my P85+ agree it is the best handling of all Model s cars.... AP would be nice to have based on the rarity but I don't think he would trade straight up LOL so I am good... someone is going to get a heck of a car!!

• Like x 2
  11. Markk993

Markk993 Member

still for sale?

12. thecloud

thecloud As rhythm raced inside, the ship came alive

If the car was delivered sometime between late September and mid-October of 2014, the sticker will say nothing about "Autopilot" since it wasn't a thing Tesla had even announced yet. (My sticker said "Tech Package", because there was no "Tech Package with Autopilot" at the time I purchased it, and once they sorted out the new name and pricing, I had to bring the car into the SC for them to upgrade me.)

It looks like B1JL1 is the car's second owner since he has a CPO purchase agreement. At that point, Tesla would have enabled "Tech Package with Autopilot" even if the original owner hadn't purchased the upgraded package.

@B1JL1, any chance you can post the VIN, or the last 5 digits? You've definitely got a rare configuration, and probably an early build given the lack of "autopilot" verbiage on the original sticker.

13. B1JL1

B1JL1 Member

i am the second owner. it was originally a company car. last 5 are P53003. it is still for sale.