Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 P85 140,000 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think Teslas with a lot of miles on them are a great value for the buyer.

The cars do not degrade as much as ICE cars. The degradation of the battery is well understood and is mitigated by the unlimited mile warranty of the power train. The OTA updates are another great way Tesla keeps the cars 'fresh'.

Hello I would offer you for your car $ 26000 I have seen that cars have left cars on the official website of tesla for less than $32 $34 But with many less miles down here I leave you where you can see the page where they advertise sold cars .ev cpo.com Let me know if you are interested in selling it thanks

The low-balls are a bit absurd...

I think the way to figure it is, if you have around 40K to spend, and you want an S, you see what's available and it might be one with a bunch of miles. So then you figure what it means to have a bunch of miles on a Tesla, and it doesn't mean much since the warranty covers the battery and drivetrain until 2022

The only work outside of routine maintenance, rubber and glass, has been drive units as per this model; main battery contact, also per this model; and a door handle. Needs a door handle switch kit, those are $60.

Last edited:
Reactions: aaronkalb
The low-balls are a bit absurd...

I think the way to figure it is, if you have around 40K to spend, and you want an S, you see what's available and it might be one with a bunch of miles. So then you figure what it means to have a bunch of miles on a Tesla, and it doesn't mean much since the warranty covers the battery and drivetrain until 2022

The only work outside of routine maintenance, rubber and glass, has been drive units as per this model; main battery contact, also per this model; and a door handle. Needs a door handle switch kit, those are $60.

I don't disagree that there is a price floor at this time purely due to the car being worth more in parts than whole. The problem your going to run into is supply to match demand.

There are lower mileage CPO P85 and S85's in the low 40's and tesla is selling the higher mile cars for low 30's and some have said cars above 100k miles for high 20's.

Have you considered eBay?

• Informative
Reactions: kwjayhawk