TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2014 P85 $49,500, 63.5k

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Electric Pilot, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Electric Pilot

Electric Pilot New Member

IMG_2708.JPG I'm putting my P85 (vin42579) up for sale. Currently has 63,500 miles. Charges to 255 miles. Located outside Madison Wi.
    Including a second set of wheels and Nokian winter tires used for two winters, pictured as black rims. There is one accident listed as front right side damage but I have no info about it as it occurred during transit for delivery to Highland Park Il. Here are the specs: White, 19" wheels, grey leather, carbon fiber trim, tech package, air suspension, parking sensors, fog lights, premium sound, interior lighting, subzero package, alcantara headliner, paint armor.

Attached Files:

2. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Member

I'm assuming no extended warranty since you didn't mention it, correct?

3. Electric Pilot

Correct, there is no extended general warranty. An annual service was completed in September, and I had a new motor put in at that time under the 8 year warranty.

4. Comedus

Comedus Member

Any other info on the accident? Clean title? Ok with tesla? Extended warranty available to purchase? Thanks

5. Electric Pilot

As it turns out my car was never in any accident. I've verified this with both Carfax and Autocheck. A car dealership told me that when I tried to trade it in. I would edit this thread to remove that, but I can't figure out how to do it.

There is no extended warranty, and you can't get one to my knowledge.

6. Sagarro_82808

Sagarro_82808 Member

7. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Member

Autopilot wasn't out yet when this car was built. The VIN on this car is in the 42k range and autopilot started around 54k.

8. supersnoop

supersnoop Tesla Roadster #334

Autopilot can only be determined by date, not by VIN. There are a few autopilot-enabled cars with VINs as low as 47k.

9. Buddyroe

Buddyroe Member

"As low as 47k" would not include 42k.

10. Electric Pilot

Sorry, the car has sold.