Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 P85+ (CPO)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Tesla Model S P85+ (Performance Plus). Located in Orange County, CA. I bought this CPO from Tesla 1.5 years ago and love it. Selling because my family is growing and my wife is done with me not letting the kids in it. So I compromised...we're getting an X (for the wife and kids) and 3 (for me)! Car is in truly excellent condition. No dents, door dings, scratches, curb rash, etc. Seats like new (rarely have passengers :)). Accident free. Details and pics below.

Price: $61K
Miles: 27K
Warranty:
  • CPO warranty for another 2.5 years or 35K miles
  • 8-Year/Unlimited Miles Battery and Drive Unit Warranty
Specs:
  • Solid Black Paint
  • All Glass Panoramic Roof
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • 21" Grey Turbine Wheels
  • Tesla Red Brake Calipers
  • Black Performance Leather Seats (alcantara inserts and red piping)
  • Carbon Fiber Décor
  • Light Alcantara Headliner
  • Performance Plus Package
  • Tech Package (incl parking sensors)
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • Premium Interior Lighting
  • Dual Chargers
  • Supercharger Enabled (FREE supercharging)
  • VIN 5YJSA1H13EFP35072
  • No Autopilot (this is a pre-AP build)
  • RWD
Accessories, etc:
  • XPEL PPF full front end and mirrors (cost $2K+)
  • Spectra photosync tint on all glass (cost $1K+)
  • Tesla all weather mats (incl frunk and trunk)
  • Abstract Ocean LED upgrade (all interior, frunk, trunk and license plate lights)
  • Interior screen protectors
  • Probably other little things I'm forgetting

P85 front.jpg
p85 front 2.jpg
p85 side.jpg
p85 int 1.jpg
p85 int 2.jpg
p85 int 3.jpg
P85+ Spec Sheet.jpg

Last edited:
Quick shots after recent chrome delete with satin black. Combo of vinyl and dip, all easily removable. Love the look personally.

Attachments

• D7AEA38D-3BD4-4B9F-8E04-1AEC2CE0691B.jpeg
    D7AEA38D-3BD4-4B9F-8E04-1AEC2CE0691B.jpeg
    569.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 948A9F22-5638-454C-97C4-FF7FE7415B0C.jpeg
    948A9F22-5638-454C-97C4-FF7FE7415B0C.jpeg
    590 KB · Views: 88
  • 971AAEB5-F1DB-49EE-B500-FFEEB90B3C95.jpeg
    971AAEB5-F1DB-49EE-B500-FFEEB90B3C95.jpeg
    584.1 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: BrokerDon
Finally got around to buying the wife a family car (unfortunately, she chose the XC90 over the X :rolleyes:). Going to list this soon on the usual sale sites...until now I’ve only listed here. Will drop the price at least a few grand when I do...still need to research the market some. PM me with any reasonable offers.

Hello OP; I believe I am currently in the processing of purchasing your car (via Carvana) - finding your listing is helpful as it helps give details Carvana certainly is not listing. I'm curious, if the CPO is still available, or perhaps you had it cancelled? This will be my first Tesla and I'm super excited...should take delivery tomorrow or Friday!

Hello OP; I believe I am currently in the processing of purchasing your car (via Carvana) - finding your listing is helpful as it helps give details Carvana certainly is not listing. I'm curious, if the CPO is still available, or perhaps you had it cancelled? This will be my first Tesla and I'm super excited...should take delivery tomorrow or Friday!

Per Tesla policy, the CPO warranty does not apply once the car is purchased by a 3rd-party dealer (Carvana in this case). Remainder of factory warranty still does. You also would not be able to purchase an ESA under this policy, but some have gotten lucky.

The CPO warranty is only transferable for a private-party sale, for a fee (~$200).

Per Tesla policy, the CPO warranty does not apply once the car is purchased by a 3rd-party dealer (Carvana in this case). Remainder of factory warranty still does. You also would not be able to purchase an ESA under this policy, but some have gotten lucky.

The CPO warranty is only transferable for a private-party sale, for a fee (~$200).

Thanks for the info. I wasn't holding my breath on the CPO warranty anyhow, I know the car will have the factory battery/motor warranty...and this particular vehicle has very low miles.