Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 P85 for sale in Midlands

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fully specced up except for kiddy seats in the back. Dash cam, sunshades, only 35000 miles...was a lease car so full SH. Just had 4 x Michellin tyres on the 21" grey turbine rims.
Strangely it has a new style TESLA strip on rear as old one kept filling with condensation:)
Very clean inside and out and RAPID!

£56k ovno

Or possible part ex for your X P90D

Please ask for more details or pics.

Rick.

Attachments

• IMG_0151.JPG
    IMG_0151.JPG
    703.5 KB · Views: 98
  • tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0196.JPG
    IMG_0196.JPG
    286.6 KB · Views: 75
From the photo at the supercharger, it looks as if you have Autopilot hardware. There weren't many Performance RWD cars made with AP, so I'd think that would increase its value. Can you post the last 5 digits of your VIN, and the build date (which should be stamped into a panel in the driver's door area)?

Was selling as fancied an X but Tesla UK have been so crap at getting in touch I can't be bothered. Seems to be a huge issue with sales of cars batteries and management of referral programme in UK. Puts me off Tesla tbh but still love my car:)

Was selling as fancied an X but Tesla UK have been so crap at getting in touch I can't be bothered. Seems to be a huge issue with sales of cars batteries and management of referral programme in UK. Puts me off Tesla tbh but still love my car:)
I've had the same problem with Tesla reps getting back to me in the U.S. (CA). If they are that bad about responding to potential buyers I can only imagine how long it would take to get a reply if I needed service work done. Good luck getting a reply.

Had a reply - my request "was lost in a glitch" it seems.

It appears that Tesla offers you £20k less than the car is worth due to the price "of new Teslas coming down as the extras come included now"! They then put the £20k BACK on to sell as Tesla stock which seems unfair. Either Tesla UK are not interested in trade ins against new S or X models or Tesla is as much of a shark as other car dealers.
I know profits need to be made but rippping customers off will not work as I suspect Tesla owners are a bit more savvy!
I am going to try and sell my lovely Model S as I do want a newer X or even S - luckily my car is a "Unicorn!" in that it is one of the few 14 plated P85s with AP1 which is good news!