TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2014 P85+ Pearl White Loaded Model S in Bay Area - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by breathe, Nov 10, 2014.

1. breathe

breathe Member

2014 P85+ Pearl White Loaded Model S in Bay Area

This car has every option that Tesla Motors offers except a child's seat in back (I think more storage is better) and side leather (I think the synthetic material is better on the sides ).

I paid $126,000 in May, 2014 - I have been very careful with it, and it's in great condition.

It's very important for potential buyers to note that you can't buy a new rear wheel drive car like this from Tesla motors today. You can order cars that are slower and cheaper 0 to 60 and faster and more expensive 0 to 60, but you can't buy one that does 0 to 60 in 4.2 seconds like this car.

It's in the San Francisco Bay area (San Mateo) so call me at 760-672-1151 and come see for yourself. 7500 miles.

My options list from the window sticker reads as follows:

Performance Plus with Air Suspension $8,750
    21" Silver Performance+ Wheels $4,500
    85 kWh Battery - INCLUDED Pearl White Paint $1,500
    All Glass Panoramic Roof $2,500
    Premium Interior Lighting 1,000
    Parking Sensors $500
    Fog Lamps $500
    Tan Performance Leather Seats $2,500
    Alcantara Headliner - INCLUDED
    Piano Black Interior Decor Accents - INCLUDED
    Tech Package $3,750
    Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package $2,500
    Parcel Shelf $250 Supercharging - INCLUDED
    Red Brake Calipers - INCLUDED
    Twin Chargers - $1,500
    Carbon Fiber Spoiler - INCLUDED
    Yacht Floor $450
    Subzero Weather Package $750
    Destination and Regulatory Doc Fee $1,170.
    I also have the custom rubber floor mats for the front and back seats all the optional charging adapters that they offer.

I also have a 15 foot long NEMA 1450 extension cord as well as 50 and 100 ft. 110 v. extension cords. This is a great car and I like it very much.

I love this car, but I'm selling it because I'm getting ready to do one of my periodic 6 month long international trips and it would be much better to have this car sitting in your garage being used, rather than sitting in my garage not being used. I'll order another one for delivery when I get back.

Call me up, come see it and make me an offer. I do want to sell this, so come look at it and let's talk.

The car is currently located in San Mateo California, just south of the San Francisco International Airport. If you live in the Bay area come and see it. If you live somewhere else call me for a Skype hi definition video walk around.

I can easily deliver it anywhere on the west coast of North America. It should cost about $2,500 to get it shipped elsewhere in the USA in an enclosed trailer. I will be glad to ship it worldwide.

Call Brent at 760-672-1151

Please don't ask me questions by replying to this post. Your question may be overlooked. Please call or text me at 760-672-1151.

List Date: 11/10/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 P85+ Pearl White Loaded Model S in Bay Area
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    wFsm3VWWFm6M.jpg
    uAKYd3Rf4DNX.jpg
    cWHyesua2Awg.jpg
    5QYFV8rSdsSd.jpg
    xgHsENPCmDMB.jpg
    hGw6dmGjZzZa.jpg
    SGdNb3EKu26k.jpg
    p8RA00QmZvAx.jpg
    by5u3TjWfDYf.jpg
    Gszm6Rk3Wbe0.jpg
    hC3Vbd6WPQYY.jpg
    w0taKfTHcXSV.jpg

2. Chickenlittle

Chickenlittle Active Member

sounds like a great car would consider but i have two teslas and one wife. would either have to get rid of wife or a tesla first. i am curious, i thought you could not use a 240 volt extension cord. if you are able too can you charge at 40 amps? could you tell me where you got one. thanks. good luck selling. try shifttechnology, they tend to do well on price (retail value not wholesale) and take the work out of it. they do test drives. tesla even directs some roadster sales through them

3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

I am not the seller but can tell you that Tesla officially recommends agains using any type of extension cord. That doesn't mean you cannot use one successfully. I have used a 240V and 110V cord successfully. Just a use a good quality grounded cord.

4. breathe

breathe Member

Both of these cords have worked well for me. I think Tesla does not officially recommend using extension cords because the national electric code does not all it. Anyway, there is an extensive and very good post on this site somewhere on the safe use of extension cords.

You can buy 240 v extension cords at RV supply companies.

5. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

You can buy 240V extension cords easily on Amazon. Just do a search...

6. breathe

breathe Member

Note that I just lowered the price. You can't buy a car like this today from Tesla. You can buy cheaper and slower 0 to 60 cars and more expensive cars and faster cars, but you can't buy a 0 to 60 in 4.2 seconds at all today.

7. Canuck

Canuck Active Member

Beautiful car. Those pictures look like they were taken in BC, correct?

8. Owner

Owner Active Member

Definitely not in San Mateo or anywhere in the Bay Area....

Don't recognize the store brands or the scenery...

9. breathe

breathe Member

Yes, the pictures were taken in beautiful Nelson, BC Canada, but the car is definitely now in San Mateo, California now where I can hear the 101 outside my open door as I write this or look up and see jets flying into SFO.

If any of the locals can recommend a great car photographer near San Mateo, I'd love to have more pictures taken. To see it just call me and you can come by.

10. black_s

black_s New Member

If you need a photographer you can always contact me! I am down in Los Gatos and have my very own Tesla on order!

11. breathe

breathe Member

Okay just for fun I took a couple of pictures while the folks at Eco Green Auto Clean in El Camino Real in Redwood City California were cleaning it. The street signs should be familiar to locals.

12. PlanB

PlanB Banned

Beautiful car, looks like Oregon plates.

13. breathe

breathe Member

Indeed those are Oregon plates, but the car is currently in the Bay Area. Note the street signs in the background.

14. Owner

Owner Active Member

Oh I didn't realize he added the last photo to the first set. Yes, that's where I wash my car too (or have it washed). Only uses 1 cup of water!!

15. breathe

breathe Member

Yes, they do only use one cup of water to wash the whole car. Tesla in Burlingame recommended that place and they did a good job. Quite remarkable!

Brent

16. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

Just picked up one of these extension cords:

Camco 55195 50 AMP 30' Extension Cord with PowerGrip Handle

17. breathe

breathe Member

Okay I traded this in to Tesla and ordered a new P85D. Thanks to everyone for your comments.