Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 P85 w/ Autopilot CPO - PA - $54,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I put down a deposit on a CPO 2014 P85 with AP today, but found a private party vehicle that suits my needs better. I'd prefer not to lose my deposit, and I think it was a great deal, so I wanted to see if there was any interest from anyone here. I'd just be looking to recoup my $1,000 deposit from the buyer and would have the reservation transferred to you (have the car titled directly to you)-- I need to see exactly how that will work, but know others have done this before.

Blue Metallic Paint
Body Color Roof
19" Wheels
Black Textile Seats
Piano Black Décor
Standard Headliner
Free Supercharging
Autopilot Hardware 1
Smart Air Suspension
Tech Package with Autopilot

Full 4 year/50k CPO warranty.

36k miles, currently in NY and was planning to deliver to Devon, PA.

Hi all,

I put down a deposit on a CPO 2014 P85 with AP today, but found a private party vehicle that suits my needs better. I'd prefer not to lose my deposit, and I think it was a great deal, so I wanted to see if there was any interest from anyone here. I'd just be looking to recoup my $1,000 deposit from the buyer and would have the reservation transferred to you (have the car titled directly to you)-- I need to see exactly how that will work, but know others have done this before.

Blue Metallic Paint
Body Color Roof
19" Wheels
Black Textile Seats
Piano Black Décor
Standard Headliner
Free Supercharging
Autopilot Hardware 1
Smart Air Suspension
Tech Package with Autopilot

Full 4 year/50k CPO warranty.

36k miles, currently in NY and was planning to deliver to Devon, PA.

Does the deposit act like a reservation on the far? I was looking for an August time frame to pull the trigger on a car, but if it acts as a reservation, I would possibly be interested in this

Does the deposit act like a reservation on the far? I was looking for an August time frame to pull the trigger on a car, but if it acts as a reservation, I would possibly be interested in this

They treat it as an order for that car. Typical CPO timelines would put this as available in the August-Sept timeframe for delivery based on what others have experienced.

As far as I was told, you have 24 hours to cancel and get a full refund and 72 hours to transfer to another car. Both of those seem flexible though. I have transferred deposits from a P85 to P85+ three weeks after ordering with no penalty. I also reserved two cars, then canceled one (as the description was inaccurate) and transferred the deposit to another. Tesla has also twice canceled orders I have made for various vehicle availability reasons. So they will work with you if you are nice!

As far as I was told, you have 24 hours to cancel and get a full refund and 72 hours to transfer to another car. Both of those seem flexible though. I have transferred deposits from a P85 to P85+ three weeks after ordering with no penalty. I also reserved two cars, then canceled one (as the description was inaccurate) and transferred the deposit to another. Tesla has also twice canceled orders I have made for various vehicle availability reasons. So they will work with you if you are nice!

Ah, good to know. I'm still under 24 hours but am not succeeding at getting in contact with someone who can help yet. Local store gave me a CPO advisor contact that's somewhere else, and haven't heard back. 24 hour cancellation would be completely reasonable in my book.