Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 P85+ w/ Autopilot | Flawless Condition | 6,624 miles - Every option except 3rd row seating -

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@mnm1945 I understand your confusion. All of the low ball offers I was receiving from non serious buyers were not worth my time to manage, so I took down the posting. I'm not in a hurry to sell - only to the right buyer who is serious about a purchase. Telsa recently made me an offer in the $84k range to try to get me into a P90D, so my private party price would be around $10k more than that. If you're interested, DM me.

@mnm1945 I understand your confusion. All of the low ball offers I was receiving from non serious buyers were not worth my time to manage, so I took down the posting. I'm not in a hurry to sell - only to the right buyer who is serious about a purchase. Telsa recently made me an offer in the $84k range to try to get me into a P90D, so my private party price would be around $10k more than that. If you're interested, DM me.

My P85 attracted a lot of doubts and very little interests. It was eventually sold to a local customer who personally inspected the car. Good luck with your sale.

take the 83k that tesla offered and run:cool:
2014 p85d's can be had with low miles for 85-88k

Reactions: kort677