Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 P85D+, $47k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S / 2014 / Black - 936a2 | Only Used Tesla

FULL PAINT PROTECTION FILM AND TINT
Paint Protection: XPEL Ultimate PLUS (no-orange peel)
TINT: XPEL XR PLUS IR blocking film on the side windows. 70% VLT XPEL XR PLUS IR blocking film on the windshield and rear hatch. XPEL warranty transfers to the next owner.

Purchased May of 2018, the CPO warranty is good until May of 2020 or 100,000 miles. This car was a CPO purchase when they were still reconditioning the car and paint. That's why I went ahead and wrapped it right away.
Just tested 100% full charge at 239 miles (original 253). Complete 4-year maintenance done by Tesla February of 2018 and 1-year annual maintenance performed on 4/30/2019. Tesla at Westchase just replaced a new A/C compressor during that time as well since the original one was "loud". Front tires (continental 5P with foam) are down to 3.5/32, new rear Michelin Pilot Super Sports with acoustic foam (replaced a few months ago, decided Michelins were better).

I had a recent buyer that gave an offer without the all-weather mats so I decided to sell the mats. That person completely disappeared and flaked so I have the original carpet mats in there now. Because of that I will leave the Thinkware front and rear dash cam in the car. My wife and I have moved onto the base Model 3 for a more comfortable ride (she's pregnant getting nauseous with the + suspension) in the meantime while we wait for the Model Y that is on pre-order. Thanks for looking, everyone!

Reactions: byeLT4
DSC00253-01.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 1375mlm and P85_DA