TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2014 P85D

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Plan B, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

I have 4 days to find a P85D, looking to spend under $100K.

If you have a P85D that you want to sell asap and you are in Oregon or WA send me a PM.

Wanting gray or black with black interior. 21" gray wheels, spoiler, pano, air etc...

2. spentan

spentan Active Member

Hi Douglas,

I'm based in Southern California. Have a 2014 P85D with all options except 3rd row seat. Its M-C Red with 21 Gray wheels, spoiler, pano, air susp. Has ~27000mi

I was looking to sell it since I was gonna get the Model X. If you're interested, PM me. I was looking for about 105k, but you're welcome to make me an offer.

3. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

I am not looking for red or tan....but thanks!

4. spentan

spentan Active Member

No worries.

5. EV4Life

EV4Life Member

Have a 2014 delivered 1/2015 P85D black on black fully loaded with under 3,000 miles on it if you are still looking