Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

2014 P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Super_Popular

May 8, 2015
Portland
I have 4 days to find a P85D, looking to spend under $100K.

If you have a P85D that you want to sell asap and you are in Oregon or WA send me a PM.

Wanting gray or black with black interior. 21" gray wheels, spoiler, pano, air etc...

Hi Douglas,

I'm based in Southern California. Have a 2014 P85D with all options except 3rd row seat. Its M-C Red with 21 Gray wheels, spoiler, pano, air susp. Has ~27000mi

I was looking to sell it since I was gonna get the Model X. If you're interested, PM me. I was looking for about 105k, but you're welcome to make me an offer.

Hi Douglas,

I'm based in Southern California. Have a 2014 P85D with all options except 3rd row seat. Its M-C Red with 21 Gray wheels, spoiler, pano, air susp. Has ~27000mi

I was looking to sell it since I was gonna get the Model X. If you're interested, PM me. I was looking for about 105k, but you're welcome to make me an offer.

I am not looking for red or tan....but thanks!