Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 P85Dl

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A question for both the OP and any other Model S "Ludy" owners: Is this (the Ludicrous designation) communicated to insurers and result in HIGH rates? Or are the P and D already expensive letters to bear? My agent quoted less than $1k/year extra for a 70D. What rates do you "electric sling-shot" pilots pay for insurance?

A question for both the OP and any other Model S "Ludy" owners: Is this (the Ludicrous designation) communicated to insurers and result in HIGH rates? Or are the P and D already expensive letters to bear? My agent quoted less than $1k/year extra for a 70D. What rates do you "electric sling-shot" pilots pay for insurance?

I would say that just the fact that it is a 100ishK auto is the reasoning behind the increase. But yes being a P car alsio

P are higher and L is even higher, you don't really need to tell them but if you get into a wreck and don't disclose it you will lose it's value. Because the L is added and not standard it is something you can keep in the down low.

Good lord I want a car like your's. The distance between us and my schedule makes this too damn difficult to be practical <Sniff>. I will likely close on a 2015 MS in the Bay Area on Wednesday. I wish your sale a speedy conclusion - niiice car.