Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Red Model S with 4 year ext service agreement, $54K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model S in excellent condition! I was the sole owner who kept it garaged. No smoking. No pets. I’ve taken delivery of my Model X and now I have to let someone else enjoy my S. $54K with four-year/50K Tesla Extended Service Agreement.

2014 Tesla Model 85S
  • March 2014 with just over 51K miles
  • Supercharger Enabled
  • 50% Xpel wrap and sun protection (>$2,000)
  • Twin Chargers (allows maximum charge speed on high amp AC chargers - $2,000 addon)
  • Tan Nappa Leather Seats
  • Premium Leather Trim (adds leather on the top pad and lower area of the instrument panel, the door panel, the lower pillars, the armrest, and the driver-side airbag cover)
  • Tech Package (with Navigation, Bluetooth, Internet Access, ...)
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Horizontal Grain Obeche Wood
  • Parking Sensors
  • 19” Alloy Wheels
  • All Glass Panoramic Roof
  • Power folding mirrors
  • Fog Lamps
  • Parking Sensors
  • Red Multi-Coat Paint
  • Power Liftgate
  • Lighted, Auto-presenting Door Handles
  • LED Fog Lamps
  • Titanium battery protection plate installed by Tesla
  • Turning lights
  • Removable Whispbar Roof Rack System ($549 value)
  • Premium Interior Lighting (ambient lighting elements in passenger cabin and rear load bay)
  • Tesla S Panoramic Roof Sunshades ($150 value)
  • Extra Key Vob (3 total - $130)
  • Parcel Shelf for trunk
  • Limited Edition Rolling Tesla duffel bag designed to fit perfectly in the under storage area in the trunk, ($150 value)
  • Front Trunk Cargo Net ($20)
Warranty
  • Tesla Model S vehicles have an 8 year, infinite mile warranty on both the battery pack and drive unit. There is also no limit on the number of owners during the warranty period.
  • A Four-year/50K Tesla Extended Service Agreement was purchased in June and is transferable to new owners. This extended service program covers the repair or replacement of Model S parts due to defects in materials or workmanship provided by Tesla. Coverage lasts for four years or 50,000 miles.
    20160629_185757.jpg
    20160629_190007.jpg
    20160629_190246.jpg
    20160629_190258.jpg
    20160629_190320.jpg
    20160702_082926.jpg
    20160702_082942.jpg
    20160629_190000.jpg

Is DIBarns starting his own used tesla dealership?

No, I think his XBOX broke so he has to resort to pestering people on forums by making ridiculous low-ball offers since he has nothing better to do with his time.... Do you really think someone would want to sell any car to this clown? He's up to two webpages when you search for him on Google doing the same Craigslist lowball behavior to every Tesla owner who lists their car to sell:

[email protected] - Google Search

Last edited:
No, I think his XBOX broke so he has to resort to pestering people on forums by making ridiculous low-ball offers since he has nothing better to do with his time.... Do you really think someone would want to sell any car to this clown? He's up to two webpages when you search for him on Google doing the same Craigslist lowball behavior to every Tesla owner who lists their car to sell:

Very reasonably priced. Dibarns follows dating advise that if you proposition enough people you will get a yes eventually. I wish it cost to email or message would seriously cut down on this behavior

I wouldn't be surprised if he's a bot. I mean, they're a real person/real people, but I wouldn't be surprised if they only step in after they get a response to the lowball offer. They will buy the car for the lowball price, avoid filling out the buyer info, and just hold on to the title until they sell the vehicle to someone else at whatever margin they can get. It's illegal, but widespread in my experience.

http://thegarage.jalopnik.com/curbstoning-how-not-to-fall-for-this-one-common-craigs-1683448736

I think the best way to combat this would be to bump up a site/post in Google's page rank when you search for that email explaining what's going on and/or build another bot to auto-register/spam the spammers with emails "accepting" their offer.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's a bot. I mean, they're a real person/real people, but I wouldn't be surprised if they only step in after they get a response to the lowball offer. They will buy the car for the lowball price, avoid filling out the buyer info, and just hold on to the title until they sell the vehicle to someone else at whatever margin they can get. It's illegal, but widespread in my experience.

http://thegarage.jalopnik.com/curbstoning-how-not-to-fall-for-this-one-common-craigs-1683448736

I think the best way to combat this would be to bump up a site/post in Google's page rank when you search for that email explaining what's going on and/or build another bot to auto-register/spam the spammers with emails "accepting" their offer.
No he is a real person, I spoke to him on the phone, initially I thought he was serious. Sounded older, also very confused unable to talk him through entering shift.com in his web browser