Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Red P85+ ~18kmiles. Absolutely gorgeous condition, looks like brand new. ALL OPTIONS at order!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think I need to say much here as the car speaks for itself. Opticoat Pro and professional window tinting was done on first day after delivery. Paint now looks like the car was delivered yesterday! Absolutely flawless. Not a single scratch or dent. The car was always garaged and meticulously cared for inside and out.
A few things to note:
The car has literally EVERY available option at time of purchase apart from the child seats. Twin chargers (80 Amp charging), High-End sound, Sunroof, Winter Package with 5 seat heaters etc. just to name a few.

I am not sure because this is the first time ever for me to post on here, so I'm just going to link to my listing on Panjo for more details and photos:

2014 Red P85+ ~18kmiles. Absolutely gorgeous condition, looks like brand new. ALL OPTIONS at the time (other than rear facing child seats).

9ea6a150-c855-4875-9181-af50e0141352.jpg

680d5a44-d1ff-462c-b121-4f3a90adbc38.jpg

dfe2da0b-de32-4cf3-97bc-023e7f1c9b51.jpg

If you have any questions, you can TEXT me at 702-703-6696.
Since I have been asked before, YES I would be able to deliver (drive) the car to the following places: Greater Los Angeles area all the way down to San Diego, Salt Lake City and greater Phoenix area !

None of the links work, so unfortunately don't know what you were trying to compare with. I simply looked at others being offered at cars.com and other platforms. Usually less options, older, more miles, worse shape and similar price.

I'm open for offers!