Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 S 85 with Autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Asking $55,000; mileage only 32,250; one owner, no accidents, clean, everything works perfectly. Car has tan leather seats, black alcantara headliner, tech package, hi-fi sound package, smart air suspension, twin charges. Eligible for lifetime free Supercharging, under original factory warranty which expires in December, 2018 but extension can be purchased from Tesla. The 8 year unlimited mileage warranty on the battery and drive train expires in December 2022. Tesla center console and LTE upgrade added after purchase. Original purchase price was $95,320. The front, hood, front sides and rocker panels are wrapped for protection and there is some extra tinting on the side and back windows. So what's wrong with it and why am I selling? I'm replacing it with a new S 100D. There is a small (1.5 inch) scratch on the back right side above the wheel that was caused by another car opening a door into it. The scratch is covered with Tesla touch-up paint and is not very noticeable. The leather seats have been carefully cleaned twice and look new. It has brand new floor mats courtesy of Tesla.

The car is listed on blinker.com (2014 Tesla Model S, $55,000, Georgetown TX 78633 | Blinker) and you can see more pictures there. It can be purchased through blinker or directly from me.

Tesla85Sside.jpg