TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2014 S60 in Upstate of So Carolina

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by jb2510, Sep 29, 2016.

1. jb2510

jb2510 Member

My well-cared for (always garaged, paint correction and Opti-Coat Plus applied upon delivery, non-smokers) Pearl white S with rare painted black roof, needs to find new owner so that I can pick up my Model X!!

-39,000 miles
    -Tech package
    -Navigation
    -Heated seats
    -Classic nose
    -Supercharger enabled
    -Black textile seats
    -Piano black trim and yacht floor
    -Charge cord and adapters
    -19" premium wheels
    -Privacy cover for the back trunk

No accidents, no mishaps, just a great car that has traveled the whole east coast. Serious inquiries only. My Model X could arrive in as soon as 2 weeks, and unfortunately I can't afford both. I would be willing to spend an hour with the new owner going over the features. Located in Seneca, SC. $55,000.

Attached Files:

2. jb2510

jb2510 Member

3. jb2510

jb2510 Member

4. omar10r1

omar10r1 Member

Beautiful and tempting, but I would hate to insult this car with a low ball offer. Let me know when you bring your X by Greenville so I can say I've seen one in the wild!