Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 S85 - 3k Miles - 3 Year ESA Warranty - Los Angeles - No AP - $53k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Tesla Model S 85 (No AutoPilot)
VIN: 5YJSA1H11EFP36866
Mileage: 3,893
Range on Full Charge: 263 miles
Condition: Excellent
Tesla ESA Warranty: 2014-2022 (05/22)
CLEAN CARFAX - 1 Owner

Price: $53,000

IMG_0365.jpg

Hi everyone! I am excited to be selling this excellent condition MS85. All 3,893 miles were driven by one owner. Only hand washed and detailed at the residence. It's spent most of its life in a temperature controlled garage in Los Angeles. Smoke free driver and home. It has Free Unlimited Supercharging, and ESA Warranty until 05/2022. Also included is a new spare wheel and tire (as shown in trunk). The CA reg is up to date and good through APR 2020

Here are the sticker specs.

Black Solid Paint
- Grey Leather Seats +$1500
Body Color Roof
- Fog Lamps +$500
- High Power Home Charging +$2700
- Premium Interior Lighting +$1000
- Parking Sensors +$500
- 19” Cyclone Wheels +$2500
- 19" Michelin Primacy Tire Upgrade
- Obeche Wood Gloss Décor Accents +$650
- Tech Package +$3750
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound +$2500
- Smart Air Suspension +$2250
- Subzero Weather Package +$750
- Paint Armor +$950
- Yacht Floor +$500
- Parcel Shelf +$250
Black Brake Calipers
Light Headliner
Free Supercharging
Dual Onboard Chargers
Keyless Entry
Power Liftgate
GPS Enabled Homelink

Sticker Price $ / MSRP: $101,370

IMG_0367.jpg
IMG_0356.jpg
IMG_0385.jpg
IMG_0477.jpg
IMG_0390.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    888.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    926.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0479.jpg
    IMG_0479.jpg
    647.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Funny
Reactions: playoutside
Check OP’s earlier thread. He’s not a Tesla owner, only “assisting” the owner in selling the car. He’s been trying to sell this car here for over a year and a half — and that’s his only activity on TMC.

Ordinarily I try not to feed the trolls, but this is a nice car and the real owner appears to have taken excellent care of it, so I will try to help him understand that as Tesla tech advances, our cars depreciate less like other cars and more like cell phones: it’s an imperfect analogy, but would you pay over 50% of original price for even a lightly used, prefect condition iPhone 5?

To the owner: good luck with your sale and thanks for taking such good care of a beautiful Tesla.

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: SSedan and cucubits
Check OP’s earlier thread. He’s not a Tesla owner, only “assisting” the owner in selling the car. He’s been trying to sell this car here for over a year and a half — and that’s his only activity on TMC.

Ordinarily I try not to feed the trolls, but this is a nice car and the real owner appears to have taken excellent care of it, so I will try to help him understand that as Tesla tech advances, our cars depreciate less like other cars and more like cell phones: it’s an imperfect analogy, but would you pay over 50% of original price for even a lightly used, prefect condition iPhone 5?

To the owner: good luck with your sale and thanks for taking such good care of a beautiful Tesla.

Does that iPhone 5 still have apple care for 3 more years And a free carrier plan for life?

Every price is negotiable.

With such low mileage, and 3 years of ESA it’s hard to put a value on it.

• Funny
Reactions: playoutside
Does that iPhone 5 still have apple care for 3 more years And a free carrier plan for life?

Every price is negotiable.

With such low mileage, and 3 years of ESA it’s hard to put a value on it.

I don't think having this low mileage helps here. With such an early S, this just means that all the things that are bound to break, will as soon as the new owner starts using it.

It's not that hard to price it. First move could be to reverse the figures in the asking price :)

I don't think having this low mileage helps here. With such an early S, this just means that all the things that are bound to break, will as soon as the new owner starts using it.

It's not that hard to price it. First move could be to reverse the figures in the asking price :)

May be, but it has 3 years of ESA for the next owner.

Had a $56,300 cash offer ready to go last year but we weren't ready to pull the trigger...

The car was nearly sold last year at $56,500 cash with no ESA included. I was at the bank with the buyer but the owner was not ready to pull the trigger and backed out last second. They were worried about their current car situation if the Tesla sold (idk why as they have quite a few extra cars :rolleyes: ) but the car wasn't sold, and pulled from the market until now. So its incorrect to say we've been trying to sell for over a year and a half.

Lastly, I appreciate your analogy but this isn't a $1k iPhone, its depreciation curve is not going to be the same. It's a $100k vehicle and the lifespan and use is not comparable. This is basically a brand new Model S with almost no wear or tear (the leather seats don't even have any impressions from sitting), fully loaded with every option, ESA for 3 Years ($4000 value alone) and still well under original new vehicle warranty. For buyers not worried about simple cosmetics or a handicapped AP this car is a rare gem out of a time capsule.

• Funny
Reactions: byeLT4 and cucubits