Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 S85 Autopilot, HRE Flowform, Super Sport, Blackvue $75k OBO - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 S85 Autopilot, HRE Flowform, Super Sport, Blackvue $75k OBO

In the process of shopping for and buying a house, so I'm trying to put more on the down payment. Happy with letting go of the car for now.

Old picture from August, happy to provide updated ones. I just haven't taken many since then -- the car's the same.

Tesla Model S
85kWh
Midnight Silver Metallic
Panoramic Roof
AutoPilot
Fog Lamps
Smart Suspension
Supercharger enabled
Parcel Shelf, Frunk Net
Piano Black Decor
Textile Seats
Two keys
Upgraded: HRE FlowForm FF01 Wheels + 5th wheel and tire in trunk (same model)
Upgraded: Michelin Super Sport 255/40/20 - 2 just replaced Jan 2016
Upgraded: CHAdeMO adapter and NEMA 10-30 adapter
Upgraded: OptiCoated (Entire car) by OCDetailing
Upgraded: Window tinting
Upgraded: BlackVue 650 Front/Rear Camera System
Total about $7k in upgrades.
$95k at delivery + CA taxes and registration
Delivered 11/2014

Legacy plates. (1960's black and yellow), but you can change to your own.

A couple of tiny scratches here and there, nothing out of the ordinary from 1 year of usage. You can inspect it + I can provide detailed pictures upon request.
~24k miles

$75,000 OBO. There's ~20k left on the auto loan, so we can meet up at the credit union (San Mateo or Oakland branches) and finish the transaction.

List Date: 1/26/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 S85 Autopilot, HRE Flowform, Super Sport, Blackvue $75k OBO
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

51abdeb3-15ad-40db-9d04-a717843e023b.JPG

Nice price. I pinged a friend of mine in the market for an MS. But he pulled the trigger today. Good luck. Looks lovely. My favorite color. Curious, what's the VIN series and delivery date? I'm always pimping Teslas!

PS: OCDetailing is outstanding. Did mine with CQuartz Finest. Nobody better.

Nice price. I pinged a friend of mine in the market for an MS. But he pulled the trigger today. Good luck. Looks lovely. My favorite color. Curious, what's the VIN series and delivery date? I'm always pimping Teslas!

PS: OCDetailing is outstanding. Did mine with CQuartz Finest. Nobody better.
I have my showroom Autopilot P85 with fresh 4year/50000 miles at 11000 miles. Is that even a better deal?