Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 S85 w/ Autopilot 1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im considering letting my 2014 Model S 85KWH go. It has 53,XXX miles on, November 2014 build. Bumper to bumper Tesla warranty until March 2021. Battery and Drive unit warranty until November 2022. The car has every available option except for air suspension (I did not want to deal with those failures). There are absolutely zero issues with this car and it's in excellent condition. I bought in March of 2019 and love the car, but would like to consolidate my finances at the moment. I'm asking $39,750. Please keep in mind that this car comes with free unlimited supercharging, which apparently, is on it's way out as an option for used Tesla purchases. Here are specifics:

• Autopilot 1 (works flawlessly)
  • Tech Package
  • Upgraded interior light package
  • High fidelity sound
  • Subzero winter package (all heated seats)
  • Fog lights
  • Panoramic sunroof
  • upgraded rear view camera to 2018 version (much clearer picture)
  • UNLIMITED FREE SUPERCHARGING FOR LIFE!!!!!
  • 4 new tires
  • no rash on wheels
  • center console
  • 90% battery 233 miles
1tes.jpg 2tes.jpg 3tes.jpg 4tes.jpg 5tes.jpg

So much for

"The car has every available option except for air suspension".

What about upgraded wheels (slipstream, cyclone, turbo)?

Edit: Tesla buyers are too smart for "fully loaded" and sales pitches like that. Just post your spec sheet. Potential buyers will know all they need to know from that about what's on the car and what isn't.

Reactions: Iceh8r
So much for

"The car has every available option except for air suspension".

What about upgraded wheels (slipstream, cyclone, turbo)?

Edit: Tesla buyers are too smart for "fully loaded" and sales pitches like that. Just post your spec sheet. Potential buyers will know all they need to know from that about what's on the car and what isn't.
Not trying to get over on anyone with my verbiage. The 2014's did not come base with many options, this is the reason for my explanation. If you're interested in buying, make an offer?

EDIT: I re-read your post and had a good laugh. I"m not a salesman making a "PITCH". I'm a guy trying to sell his used car to someone who is interested. Get a life man, who do you think your saving? Someone who FALLS for my devious "sales pitch"? My goodness... if you're not interested in the car, move along please. Oh and I'm thoroughly impressed that you were able to list ALL of the available wheels for a Tesla.... your Tesla knowledge is overwhelming me.

No need to let these posts get to you and mess up your plans. If you really want to sell it, ignore those who post crap but be open to suggestions. That's why it's a forum, not ebay/CL.

Speaking of suggestions, I feel what you're asking is quite on the high side for a single motor 2014 S but who knows, maybe someone is looking for this exact setup...

Random155,

Forum member Greengolfer has a for sale post for his 2014 S 85 with near 100,000 miles and is asking $37,000 (I believe?) and I have an ad in this forum for a 2014 S 85 with 26,300 miles, unlimited supercharging, autopilot, power lift gate and asking $40,000.

I have gotten all kinds of grief for asking that much money for the car. I think this is a terrible place to sell a Tesla - there are few shoppers and many bashers.

I don't know how to reach moderators on this site.

The car is back up for sale. I tried to get the spec sheet from Tesla, but for whatever reason they won't e-mail it to me because I'm not the original owner. Any advise on that front is greatly appreciated. Meanwhile let me know of any questions.

Attachments

• tesla1.jpg
    tesla1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Tesla2.jpg
    Tesla2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 93
  • Tesla3.jpg
    Tesla3.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 91
  • tesla5.jpg
    tesla5.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 99
  • tesla4.jpg
    tesla4.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 88
  • tesla6.jpg
    tesla6.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 89
  • tesla7.jpg
    tesla7.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 88
  • tesla8.jpg
    tesla8.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 92
  • tesla9.jpg
    tesla9.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 84
  • tesla10.jpg
    tesla10.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 90
Log into your MyTesla account. Document(s) with the information you need should be available there. The spec sheets on both my car and my wife's car are in our account (both purchased as CPOs). Look thru it carefully though. For some reason the dual chargers on my wife's car were not listed on the Purchase Order document.

Log into your MyTesla account. Document(s) with the information you need should be available there. The spec sheets on both my car and my wife's car are in our account (both purchased as CPOs). Look thru it carefully though. For some reason the dual chargers on my wife's car were not listed on the Purchase Order document.
Thank you I'll give that a try