Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 SL550 Black/Tan 28,XXX miles 49k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to sell my 2014 SL550 to pay for a P100D.

Current mileage is around 28,230 but it's still my daily driver so it will increase a bit (not too much, I work from my home office so I don't put that much mileage on my cars).

I purchased the car, CPO, from Mercedes in March, 2017. Still in mint condition. I take it to Benz when the washer fluid runs low or my tires need air. It's been babied. Front tires are almost new, rears are still in good shape. A bit of curb rash on some rims, but that's about it.

Has the three most important options:

1. Sport Wheel/Brake package
2. Driver's assistance package (TACC and excellent blind spot monitoring, among other things)
3. Magic Sky control (nothing makes your friends "ooh" and "ahh" like this does)

(my "MUST haves" when I was shopping. anything else was gravy)

AND the BEAUTIFUL matching wood/leather steering wheel and illuminated door sills.

The CPO warranty is in effect until Dec 31st, 2018. I also purchased 2 years of CPO Extended Warranty (no deductible) which kicks in on Jan 1st, 2019 through Dec 31st 2021. I will sell that for $4000.00 if you're interested or get a full refund for myself if you're not.

It's cloudy and overcast so I'll take some pics tomorrow, after I get today's rain spots washed off. I'm in Los Angeles, it doesn't rain much here and, of course, I don't think it has ever snowed :) The car has lived its life in the warm southwest climate so no road salt concerns.

Last edited: