Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 - St. Louis Auto Show - Jan 23rd to 26th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While no where near as exciting as the Detroit auto show, it will have a Tesla presence.

The St. Louis Tesla Enthusiasts have been invited to display several cars at the St. Louis Auto Show. If you are at the show please stop by and say hi. We will be in the Eco City display located on the field where the Rams play.

Here is the link to the shows sites for details.

STL Auto Show

So how does this work?? why wouldn't tesla use their own card for the auto show ? do people get to sit in them or just on display?

Last year both FlasherZ and Liz G displayed their cars in the Eco City portion of the show with the Gateway EV Club. They were a HUGE hit Apparently, this year the auto show contacted Liz G directly and asked for our participation, again as a feature for Eco City. There will be three owner cars there. Tesla is not officially showing at the show (no reps, etc.), but they are helping us out with making our cars look pretty and other support material (brochures, etc.). And I know we are all excited to be "brand ambassadors" (*cough* fan boys *cough*) for them.

Islandbayy, I know that you just got back from Detroit auto show... how many cars did Tesla have there in the their booth/display? I am kinda tickled that the little St. Louis show will have 3 Tesla's on display. :)

According to the video that someone posted here a couple of days ago, it looked like they had two Model S vehicles, plus the skateboard chassis that most Tesla showrooms seem to have. They also had a Tesla Design Center just like the showrooms have.
2 white P85's, and skateboard chassis, design center with interactive touch screen, it was rather plain like the showrooms. one ms ha a roof rack on the pano for skis. nothing special at all, mildly disappointed.

Well I missed the boat on this - was aware of the show - taxi driver mentioned it as he drove me to hotel. Would have been down there on the last day - wish I would have read here before I took that trip. Could have sworn at one time I was on email update list for Gateway EV Club events.

There are never any Model S or Roadster owners at the St Louis Earth Day Festival - even though many Gateway EV Club members have their vehicles on display there.

Well I missed the boat on this - was aware of the show - taxi driver mentioned it as he drove me to hotel. Would have been down there on the last day - wish I would have read here before I took that trip. Could have sworn at one time I was on email update list for Gateway EV Club events.

There are never any Model S or Roadster owners at the St Louis Earth Day Festival - even though many Gateway EV Club members have their vehicles on display there.

Iggy, we did not attend as part of the Gateway EV club. We have a Tesla enthusiasts club (stltesla.org) and the STL auto show organizers reached out directly to us. So you didn't miss any email. :)