TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2014 Tesla Model S Autopilot, TACC, Multi Coat Red, Opti cote pro.

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by bozo, Apr 22, 2016.

1. bozo

bozo Member

2014 Tesla Model S Autopilot, TACC, Multi Coat Red, Opti cote pro.

85 kWh, Red multi coat paint, opti cote pro paint protection, all glass panoramic roof, tan nappa leather seats, Obeche wood gloss decor, matching yacht floor, Supercharger enabled, Dual Chargers (80 amp, 60 miles per hour of charging), Tech package with autopilot and traffic activated cruise control (one of the best things in this car, besides the speed of course), ultra high fidelity sound (with volume going to 11), sub zero weather package.
    15,000 miles. I bought it in December 2014. I have been the only owner. No smoking. I love this car and am sad to have to sell it, but I am very tall (although I do fit in it) my newly delivered Model X is a better fit for me. I am also going to be a grandfather soon so I need the extra room for baby stuff on long trips to the grandkid's house.

List Date: 4/15/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Tesla Model S Autopilot, TACC, Multi Coat Red, Opti cote pro.
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $87,500.00
    --------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mobile friendly version: 2014 Tesla Model S Autopilot, TACC, Multi Coat Red, Opti cote pro.

2. CJStudent

CJStudent New Member

85D or S85?

3. Fiver

Fiver Member

Based on the frunk pictures it looks like just a plain 85. Not the D version.

4. bozo

bozo Member

regular 85

5. bozo

bozo Member

regular 85.

6. bozo

bozo Member

It does not show it here yet, but on the "more info" link it shows that I have just REDUCED the price to $79,999......

7. Nototrader

Nototrader Member

Lol. Good luck. P85+ with AP and 3k miles fully loaded went for $84k so I guess your price sounds reasonable?!?!