Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S Autopilot, TACC, Multi Coat Red, Opti cote pro.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Tesla Model S Autopilot, TACC, Multi Coat Red, Opti cote pro.

85 kWh, Red multi coat paint, opti cote pro paint protection, all glass panoramic roof, tan nappa leather seats, Obeche wood gloss decor, matching yacht floor, Supercharger enabled, Dual Chargers (80 amp, 60 miles per hour of charging), Tech package with autopilot and traffic activated cruise control (one of the best things in this car, besides the speed of course), ultra high fidelity sound (with volume going to 11), sub zero weather package.
15,000 miles. I bought it in December 2014. I have been the only owner. No smoking. I love this car and am sad to have to sell it, but I am very tall (although I do fit in it) my newly delivered Model X is a better fit for me. I am also going to be a grandfather soon so I need the extra room for baby stuff on long trips to the grandkid's house.

List Date: 4/15/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Tesla Model S Autopilot, TACC, Multi Coat Red, Opti cote pro.
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $87,500.00
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club

Mobile friendly version: 2014 Tesla Model S Autopilot, TACC, Multi Coat Red, Opti cote pro.