Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S (Non-AP) For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Bgarret

Model 3 ownin' Michigan scofflaw
May 10, 2013
Michigan
Waiting for VIN assignment for my Model III, so it is with regret that I am posting my 2014 Tesla Model S for sale. Most of you reading this are old hands at scanning these announcements, so I won't mess around like the Chevy Bolt dealerships and offer free Oil Changes for life - updated pictures are coming tomorrow after I get today's snowfall cleaned off, but included below is the gist:

2014 Tesla Model S85 with all the extras listed below and some additional add-ons:

Black Paint/Black Seats
Pano Roof
Carbon Fiber
Free Supercharging for Life
Tech Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
21" Grey Wheels with Continental Tires w/TPMS (One summer of wear)
*(Extra) 19" Titanium Gunmetal Rial Lugano Wheels with Michelin X-Ice Winter Tires w/TPMS (on 2nd winter, work great)
*(Extra) Weathertech Mats - Floor, Cargo/Trunk & Frunk

Current Mileage: 83,369

Warranty until 101,233 or June of 2020 (I think, may have to check). Purchased as CPO in June of 2016 w/51,233 miles.

Have all documentation of warranty work, one low-speed 1-car ding in my garage that caused replacement of front quarter panel. All work done by Tesla or Tesla approved body shop.

Interior is in good shape, with mostly slight wear from rub getting in and out of car - Mats are a must in winter.

Asking: $42,500.00

Tesla Pic 1.JPG
Tesla Pic 3.PNG
Tesla Info.jpg

• Love
Reactions: T3slaTulips
Waiting for VIN assignment for my Model III, so it is with regret that I am posting my 2014 Tesla Model S for sale. Most of you reading this are old hands at scanning these announcements, so I won't mess around like the Chevy Bolt dealerships and offer free Oil Changes for life - updated pictures are coming tomorrow after I get today's snowfall cleaned off, but included below is the gist:

2014 Tesla Model S85 with all the extras listed below and some additional add-ons:

Black Paint/Black Seats
Pano Roof
Carbon Fiber
Free Supercharging for Life
Tech Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
21" Grey Wheels with Continental Tires w/TPMS (One summer of wear)
*(Extra) 19" Titanium Gunmetal Rial Lugano Wheels with Michelin X-Ice Winter Tires w/TPMS (on 2nd winter, work great)
*(Extra) Weathertech Mats - Floor, Cargo/Trunk & Frunk

Current Mileage: 83,369

Warranty until 101,233 or June of 2020 (I think, may have to check). Purchased as CPO in June of 2016 w/51,233 miles.

Have all documentation of warranty work, one low-speed 1-car ding in my garage that caused replacement of front quarter panel. All work done by Tesla or Tesla approved body shop.

Interior is in good shape, with mostly slight wear from rub getting in and out of car - Mats are a must in winter.

Asking: $42,500.00

View attachment 273306 View attachment 273307 View attachment 273310

This vehicle is in fine shape. I can attest to this because Bgarret allowed me to drive it on Friday, Jan 12 2018. (Which was also very generous of him because I'd never met him before. He is on a Tesla related forum that I'm am also on and heard I hadn't driven a Tesla yet and I'm only 20 miles away and he kindly offered to let me drive it)

I didn't hear any rattles or detect anything out of order mechanically or aesthetically.

Chuck,

Thanks for the questions. Dog is not for sale (family would sell me first). Yes to Parking sensors, suspension and charger. Wheels on the car are 19" Michelin X-Ice snow tires with Real rims. Car also comes with 2nd set of 21" Continentals. Sure you could sell one or both sets of wheels/tires and get any 19" tires you would desire. I haven't max charged it in a long time, but if I remember right it is 247-250. Will check tonight (I'm curious too) and get back with you.

Thanks again.

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
Last call: Price is now $38,000.00, include 2 sets of wheels/tires. Likely have to be someone in the Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana area. Not going any lower as trade-in/tax savings is around this number. Have to give Tesla trade-in decision in 24hours. Serious offers only please, and close in 1 week.

Anyone up for a swinging deal?

I've been watching this one since he posted. Unfortunately, my target time to pull the trigger isn't until April-ish. If I were able to today, without a question, I'd be all over this. Hurts to have to pass it up.